part ex vine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part ex vine

i know a lot of people will proberly fly off on 1 over this but i think we should part ex vine for beckford, vine has lost his edge maybe his injurie is to blame. and for me dont score enough we were all quick to #### helguson off, im in know way slatting vine for his commitment but i think we should be thinking about the future and offer leeds say £2 million plus vine.

Totally agree with you maybe off load someone like Alberti as part of the deal also.

Comment

Far too hasty IMO. Think youre forgetting he's been carrying a hernia injury recently which he's gone under the knife for during the international break.

Comment

not sure a player like vine wd agree to step down to the division below.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          not sure a player like vine wd agree to step down to the division below.
          Think League 1 would suit him more to be honest.Personally feel he is a bit overrated.

Comment

Would Leeds want Vine
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              Would Leeds want Vine
              Good point, also to many QPR fans get to sentimental over players as well.

If it was me I'd offer something like

Cook + £2 million
              Vine + £2 million
              Cook + Vine + £1.5 million
              Pellicori + Alberti + Ageymang + £2 million

Would Leeds want our cast offs???

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                Would Leeds want Vine
                I think the only advantage we have is that Beckford is out of contract in the summer.Better to lose him in Jan for money than in June for free.At least they would get a player who should thrive in that division.

Never gonna be easy to replace Beckford anyway.

Comment

Talk about fickle and selective memories. According to most people Vine was our 2nd best player last season. Now all of a sudden he's become a cast-off and people want rid of him.

Dont you think its just a little too early to judge him after his return from injury and recent hernia op?

Comment

2nd best player last season? Not sure about that. I'd keep him though, he needs much more time.

Comment

The point I'm making is even though he was injured many people were still saying he was our best player after Buzz. Even Flavio said the same, but what does he know about football :horror:
                      Last edited by Stanley; 15-11-2009, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X