No announcement yet.

Ex QPR Players..You Don' Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all honesty any player that leave's our great club and then has the audacity to #### it off, E.G Darren Peac ock
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by ukrranger View Post
      Zesh Rehman of course. Rubbish
      Over the last 13 years (after being relegated from the prem) I could name 50 players + worse than what Zesh was. Ok he let the ball bounce and wasn't great but so many names come into my head before Zesh.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Clarke Carlise. The way he did the old 'easy' clap right in front of the away end at Watford a few years back really got up my nose, after everything the club and himself went through together, like his well publicised drinking problem and his cruciate knee injury, the club helped him through all that and that was how he repayed us. I'll never forgive him for that. T osser.
        Was never a great fan of Rehman but only because my mates a Fulham fan and he took the p iss from day1 when we signed him saying he was useless, he wasnt wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
          Steve Wicks...heard other players talk of him as the managers grass
          His nickname was BBC (Big Blonde C---) I've never met him so I can't make a judgement myself.

I never liked Karl Ready, I thought he was a donkey. Tony Roberts made so many bad errors when he was in goal too.

Comment

ray wilkins,no everything aint super ray.brett angel,vinny jones,karl up ya bum ready
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Clive allen
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

oh yeah and clive allen,nice one leighsy
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Im not also a great fan of that Peterboro player, you know the one, the greedy b ollox who should of squared it................................................ .....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Clive allen
                    You don't like Clive then
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Used to see him around Shenfeild a lot and he lost hair and looked like he was dying.Always used to smile at him then.####er made a recovery so i went back to abuse and scowling.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                        In all honesty any player that leave's our great club and then has the audacity to #### it off, E.G Darren Peac ock
                        Did he ever #### the club off? I don't recall that. Disappointed if true. I know he laid into Richard Thompson personally.

Seaman and Sinton slagged the club off. Hated them ever since. Glad Seaman got the reception he did.

Comment

Thought he did when he went to the 'Toon'
                          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

David Bardsley....always thought he was better than he was!!!!!
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

David Bardsley was a fantastic player. I was so pleased when he played for england.
                              Wilson and him we're fantastic full backs that we miss now
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

did you ever meet him. so up his own backside!!!! (and a massive poser on the pitch) one trick pony and lucky to play in such a good side.
                                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                                X