Ex QPR Players..You Don' Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
    Mark Hateley, Vinnie Jones, Steve Slade, Stefan Moore, Ned Zelic, Richard Pacquette, Dean Sturridge, plus Egutu Oliseh and Armel Tchakounte obviously.
    i agree with that

Comment

Vinnie Jones. Treated our club with utter contempt.

Whenever interviewed on telly he never gets asked about his time at Rangers and he should. But then he only gets interviewed by his showbiz pals, brown-nosers and sycophants. Totally shameful.

Comment

Still Clive Allen
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Stefan Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Obviously excluding the 21 goals he knocked in during the 82/83 promotion season?
            Think it was more like 16 in the league. That season we created so many chances even Pat Agyman might have found himself on the score sheet, if only be accident.

Comment

Jamie Cureton....Absolute ****** imo.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Still clive allen,roly poly ****
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Trevor Francis - great player but met him a couple of times and is one of the most arrogant self important people i have had the displeasure of meeting.
                  Wouldn't cross the road to talk to him if the opportunity arose.

Comment

Vinny Jones it has to be, we were in serious financial trouble and that doughnut was earning several grand a week doing naff all. Watch Piers Morgans programme Saturday night the t+at is on there. Bet he doesn't even mention us and how we funded his lavish lifestyle for months.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

awww, who could hate tchakounte.

particularly agree with cureton & mcleod besides the obvious panto villains. how about matthew rose?

Comment

Would happily take a sledgehammer to that ****** Jones. Never ever felt that way about any other player to pull on the shirt.

Though I also had the misfortune to meet that fat tw@t Alan Brazil out on the lash in London one night and he hadn't one good word to say about Rangers. Bought him a scotch, dipped the old todger in it before I gave it to him. Burnt like fck, but it was well worth it. :bad_smile:

Comment

Carl Leaburn anyone remember him coming on away at reading one year............

Comment

Steve Wicks...heard other players talk of him as the managers grass

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                              Vinny Jones it has to be, we were in serious financial trouble and that doughnut was earning several grand a week doing naff all. Watch Piers Morgans programme Saturday night the t+at is on there. Bet he doesn't even mention us and how we funded his lavish lifestyle for months.
                              you cant blame the player for earning several grand a week the club was at fault for giving it to him in the 1st place so if ur boss said too you here is a grand a week extra you would say no!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Zesh Rehman of course. Rubbish

Comment

Working...
                                X