Pellcori Scores yet Again..In Reserves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I'd actually agree and say Helguson is better than Pellicori.

Shows what a player can do (which he is doing at Watford), when he is freed from the shackles of the boo boys

Pete,

Helguson was not a victim of the boo boys when he signed on loan (even when missing a number of chances at Palace, Sheff W or at home to Wolves etc.

He became a victim after a string of poor performances and missed sitters (after signing a perm deal) against Coventry, Reading, Norwich, Cardiff, Palace (again), Plymouth etc and continued this season against Blackpool & Forest.

Comment

He is horse imo, happy to be proved wrong though.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Is he a player that could change things last 10-15 minutes, on a different level to say vine of Ageymang?
        No he is rubbish, get rid!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          He is horse imo, happy to be proved wrong though.

No, a horse can be valuable, he is a donkey, a mule... (IMHO of course based on the couple of times I've seen him, nice hair band, that's about it)

Comment

A park clogger that's it a complete and utter waste of money, doubt for one minute Magilton had anything to do with him. Best place for him Hackney Marshes sunday mornings might get a few goals their, but championship no a chance
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Is he a player that could change things last 10-15 minutes, on a different level to say vine of Ageymang?
              It would take him longer than that to change his socks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

German scored the winner though ;)
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He scores against crawley i wont hold my breathe!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No from what I have seen of him in reserve and his fist team performances he just isn't up to the standard of the other players.

Comment

We got him to win the Res lg thats all.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

After Crawley Town, Guildford United must be bricking it: "Oh no, the Pelican is waddling our way - he's far too good for this level. He should be playing for Reigate."

Comment

Oh and our wonderkid played for the last 5/10 minutes as well
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Well, whatever we think, it was a great bit of business bringing him in. Well done Gianni!
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                            X