Taarabt does not want to return to spurs from qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt does not want to return to spurs from qpr

On-loan QPR playmaker Adel Taarabt has expressed a desire to leave Tottenham Hotspur after a lack of first team opportunities at White Hart Lane.

More...

question is will we pay the asking price

i suspect he wants to go abroad
    Last edited by Receed R; 08-11-2009, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Tarrabt will stay at QPR unti end of the season
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Tarrabt will stay at QPR unti end of the season
        Speculation about Taarabts future will be constant on a weekly basis but there is no way Redknapp will sell him in January.

If we get promoted I can see us paying in the region of £8 million for him.

Can't see him going to another PL club as Arry will want him to play every match and no bottom half PL team in their right mind would commit to that.

There is only one team at present who would concern me if they came in for him and that would be Fulham.

Comment

Our team are doing so well, thats why we will get positive publicity and paper talk about about players leaving. Tarrabt is loving it at Rangers, turned it around completely after the Peterborough game. Doubt if a premier league will even make a bid in January.

He has a loan deal to end of season, same as Simpson. Papers can speculate all they want, he will stay at least to end of the season.

w12ranger, if we get promoted than you could be on the button. We will need players like him to stay up
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

in moroccan media, in his interview he said it clear, he doesnt want to play for spurs anymore and he wants to stay with QPR he feels like in his family in here and he will do everything to promote us to prem league this year and after that if he succeeds he will sign permanantly for us. He will not play for any other Prem team this year or later, and he said if he leaves QPR he will go to Spain or Italy. thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Speculation about Taarabts future will be constant on a weekly basis but there is no way Redknapp will sell him in January.

If we get promoted I can see us paying in the region of £8 million for him.

Can't see him going to another PL club as Arry will want him to play every match and no bottom half PL team in their right mind would commit to that.

There is only one team at present who would concern me if they came in for him and that would be Fulham.
              8 million? you are joking ;D

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                8 million? you are joking ;D
                No I'm deadly serious if you can't see why he would cost that then you really need to wake up.

If you think he'd cost £3 million then you are to put it politely.....a bit of a donut.

Comment

Dunkin?
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Quite funny as the day he got boo'd he wanted to return asap, how times have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      No I'm deadly serious if you can't see why he would cost that then you really need to wake up.

If you think he'd cost £3 million then you are to put it politely.....a bit of a donut.
                      Your right, easily worth £8m in this day & age.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

I would say 5million is more realistic.
                        Has potential but still needs to work on his game.
                        Gave away the ball on the halfway line way to cheaply and Wed scored from it.
                        If I was playing centre back I would of had a few words with him.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I would say 5million is more realistic.
                          Has potential but still needs to work on his game.
                          Gave away the ball on the halfway line way to cheaply and Wed scored from it.
                          If I was playing centre back I would of had a few words with him.
                          True True about giving the ball away, but also set up simpsons goal with a pass no other player in this league would of been able to make (IMO of course)
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

and its only about a month or so ago that i was saying "its time to recall tarabt to the starting line up" and I got slated. now he's apparently worth £8m. if a weeks a long time in politics, what is it in football?

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                              Your right, easily worth £8m in this day & age.
                              When you think of players like Damien Duff going for £17m and Scott Parker for £12m it don't seem dear.

Comment

Working...
                              X