Pellicori??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellicori??

what is the story with this guy,i know he is injured but what is wrong with him and when will he be back.I have never seen him play but most on this board regard him as slow and useless,if that is the case why did we buy him?.Will he be offloaded in january or will he be given a chance?

Personally quite like the look of what i've seen..fox in the box style player..would certainly give him a go in a 4-4-2 situation
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Personally quite like the look of what i've seen..fox in the box style player..would certainly give him a go in a 4-4-2 situation

Presumably your just saying this in defence of GP as you'll probably find 99% of Rangers fans wouldn't have him no where near the starting 11.

Looks totally out of his depth in the CCC and arguably the worst signing we have made of the new era.

The man has the turning circle of a double decker bus......I could run faster backwards than this man can forwards.

Comment

Sorry Scott but from what I've seen of him he is poor. I would rather have Helguson or Agyemang over him.

Comment

Following on from Borrowdale, its now Pellicori's turn. I suppose when you are 4th in the league some will find anything.

I always maintained from pre-season that Faurlin would be the class act and Pellicori would be more a sub kind of player who offers something different. We have no player who wins balls in the air and having seen him play, he can do this.

He is no world beater, but offers something different. The fact, he scored pre-season shows he can find the back of the net, he maybe down the pecking order, but he is not as bad as most are making out. We have far better players, but he is a target man and we don't have one of these, well until January at least.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Who we signing in Jan Pete?
            I can't see Ipswich letting Stead go as he is the only 1 scoring for them
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't know where the Stead rumour comes from, we have absolutely no interest in him.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Don't know where the Stead rumour comes from, we have absolutely no interest in him.
                Shame because Stead is a very decent player.

Do you believe that Pellicori is a better option whether it be from the start or coming off the bench then say Helguson?

Comment

Agree with sir pie - id have helguson and vine on bench and let peliro and agyman goes. If we bring in a best and hooper or strikers of similar / better quaity we cd also let helguson go

Comment

Probably lazy journalism because of the Ipswich connection.

Comment

Saw pellicori a few time in the summer, thought he looked decent, albeit against lower league teams, but he look decent, looked as scott said abit of a fox in the box...

But he is v v v slow!! Not sure what league game it was he played in but he was very dissapointing, well off the pace for a already slow player!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Following on from Borrowdale, its now Pellicori's turn. I suppose when you are 4th in the league some will find anything.

I always maintained from pre-season that Faurlin would be the class act and Pellicori would be more a sub kind of player who offers something different. We have no player who wins balls in the air and having seen him play, he can do this.

He is no world beater, but offers something different. The fact, he scored pre-season shows he can find the back of the net, he maybe down the pecking order, but he is not as bad as most are making out. We have far better players, but he is a target man and we don't have one of these, well until January at least.
                        Borrowdale is very very average and should be replaced in January, Pellicori is just ****. From what I have seen of Pellicori he offers nothing in the air either, he is slow and completely out of his depth at this level.....very poor signing IMO.

Comment

I have seen him play every minute this season and he is shocking. So slow and a waste of a signing. We can do so much better!
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

enough of these two bob serie z 'strikers'..............lets bring in the reliable clinton morrison to add to our palace contingent!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              enough of these two bob serie z 'strikers'..............lets bring in the reliable clinton morrison to add to our palace contingent!

Morrison would be a great signing for a promotion push IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X