X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    i didnt say he wasnt injury prone ;)

(ive got boots to sell)
    I know, sorry dude, i just cant understand people saying oh he should be given a break because he claps the fans, if we had 4 peter ramages or 4 fitz halls in defense we would be bottom of the table......Clap me as much as you like mate, but we just lost 4 nil!!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

the defence is never comfortable with him on the pitch. may be a good tackler but the rest of his game is shocking.

wouldnt mind him going to make way in january tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        I know, sorry dude, i just cant understand people saying oh he should be given a break because he claps the fans, if we had 4 peter ramages or 4 fitz halls in defense we would be bottom of the table......Clap me as much as you like mate, but we just lost 4 nil!!!
        give him a break because having a moan at some1 for gettin injured is ridiculous...
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

when

when ramage came we had heard that he was a good center half but we havent given ramage a chance at that center half position
          also when i spoke to hall he did say he could play full back so lets switch them around and see what comes of it

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
            when ramage came we had heard that he was a good center half but we havent given ramage a chance at that center half position
            also when i spoke to hall he did say he could play full back so lets switch them around and see what comes of it
            I can vouch for that.

I am slightly ashamed to admit that while I was living in Southampton I used to go to Saints matches whenever QPR were away from home. That season Fitz Hall played left back for the Saints in the Premiership and he was awesome.

Comment

It was a blessing in disguise that he went off injured again. We looked very vulnerable when ge was on the pitch. His sloppy past led to their goal. Connolly was superb when he came on. Connolly and Gorks are our best pairing at the back.

I think we should cut our losses with Hall. The man is an arrogant fool who thinks he is the man. He plays about 2 games before he gets injured..............again. I hope we can get Kilgallon to replace him.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

'killgallen'............once or twice the thought passed my mind after he'd missed a sitter!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Injury prone or not (which we all know he is)...He isnt good enough!

Connolly and Gorkks is our best cb partnership. End of.

Comment

He's to slow and wants to much time.Think Jim likes him for his playing out from the back but as a defender he's a liability.We always look more nervous at the back with him playing.

Comment

waste of £2m....

never fit....time to go.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                        He's to slow and wants to much time.Think Jim likes him for his playing out from the back but as a defender he's a liability.We always look more nervous at the back with him playing.
                        Connolly does exceptionally well playing it out from the defense!

His arsenal days really show, so carm on the ball.

Comment

Most of you dont rate him so you should be happy that he's injured again..........

Rowlands is injured most of the time as well dont see everyone calling for him to be sold........

Comment

i thinl we will take the insurance for rowly
                            2 ligament injuries in a yr, too much.....

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                              Most of you dont rate him so you should be happy that he's injured again..........

Rowlands is injured most of the time as well dont see everyone calling for him to be sold........
                              Completely different situation. You see Rowlands has actually achieved something with QPR fc, and he has largely been a very important and good player for us in his time here....

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                                His wages are about £750,000 a year.
                                He cost just under £800k and is a very good signing for that money and his wages are nowhere near that figure above and I know that as FACT! Where did you pluck those figures from? He is one of the top 7 highest paid players at the club but still comes in at under £10K a week.
                                Last edited by Dazzer1977; 08-11-2009, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X