Of The "Two" Who Would You Keep??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Southampton clearly wants Agypants. Who wants Vine?

I like Vine but not sure where he fits in. If we brought in two strikers WHO SCORE GOALS I would be sad to lose Vine but think I'd get over it pretty quickly.
    Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Vine would be my choice too.

He has only scored 1 this season, but how many of his shots have hit the woodwork or brought out good saves, cleared off the line?

I can think of 3 hitting the woodwork, at least 3 fine saves and 1 off the line.

With a bit of luck, it could have easily been at least 6 goals scored this season, and we wouldn't even be having this debate.
      Spot on!!!!!!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Surprised only 4 have voted Ageymang, me included.

Potent weapon 15-20 minutes to go, with his pace
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

clearly because we havent got another player like him, ill go for agyemang, when he comes on hes a menace. hes big, quick and chases everything... i think vine is a better all round player but when it comes to coming off the bench (as these 2 will be doing for most the season) i think agye' is a better impact player. just my opinion

Comment

lots of pace but no end product. don't know why defences wd be frightened seeing him coming on when they know he won't score. against palace he was about two yards out, the cross came in and he feinted out of the way and it went straight to a palace player - he doesn't have a clue in front of goal. v surprised if a championship club wanted him.

Comment

Viney
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                lots of pace but no end product. don't know why defences wd be frightened seeing him coming on when they know he won't score. against palace he was about two yards out, the cross came in and he feinted out of the way and it went straight to a palace player - he doesn't have a clue in front of goal. v surprised if a championship club wanted him.
                Totally agree but why would any defence be scared of vine. Also can't score to save his life plus no pace or physical presence. Both are shockin in front of goal but I like pats attitude wen he comes on. If it meant gettin 2 strikers in I'd sell the pair of em

Comment

can't disagree with that. vine has come v close to scoring a lot of goals this season but after a while you have to ask - is it bad luck, or something more than that?

Comment

Vine for me, still recovering from his injury but is getting better as he more games. Could be a diamond come May
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X