• Show
Clear All

• Of The "Two" Who Would You Keep??

which one of the two?
    Ageymang
    15.38%
    Vine
    84.62%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Vine will win this easily. But they both bring different advantages.

Comment

Running around like a headless chicken is an advantage?
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Southampton clearly wants Agypants. Who wants Vine?

I like Vine but not sure where he fits in. If we brought in two strikers WHO SCORE GOALS I would be sad to lose Vine but think I'd get over it pretty quickly.

Comment

Aggy is an impact sub ,hes strong ,fast,and can hold a ball up.all which Vine isnt.Vine can hit a barn door at 2ft though.

Still voted PA
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would start both against sheff wed.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Tough call....doubt very much Vine would reach his top level again.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Vine all day long, but for now we should keep both as Pat does give us a pace option last 15 mins to hit sides on the break. Needless to say if we need to ship one out to get one in I will not complain
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                  Tough call....doubt very much Vine would reach his top level again.
                  I disagree.
                  Definate signs of the old Vine in glimpses.
                  To talented to ship out as I think with a run of games we will see the best of him. I think he has been very unlucky infront of goal and deserves a chance
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    I disagree.
                    Definate signs of the old Vine in glimpses.
                    To talented to ship out as I think with a run of games we will see the best of him. I think he has been very unlucky infront of goal and deserves a chance
                    Would have been a real tonic for him if Speroni hadn't got a hand to his shot on Tuesday. I thought both mixed things up on Tuesday but still don't think we have seen the old RW. We need some one with Dave's height but better infront of goal.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

For me its a very tuff choice! Agyemang is a better impact sub because he is fast and strong, he's a defenders nightmare for the last 15 minutes of a game!!

I like vine, he would score more than agyemang, he's clearly favoured over agyemang by the management staff, he has been given chances!!! But has failed to take them!

Really tuff one but id go Vine...
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I will be very interested to hear what BennyBoy has to say about this!!!

However I just can't imagine why anyone would choose "Dave" over Rowan.

Vine is a class player in comparison to Aggy and is still getting back to match sharpness. I can see him starting if Buz, Adel or Routledge get injured or suspended.
                        Last edited by oldhoop; 05-11-2009, 01:36 PM.
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Vine would be my choice too.

He has only scored 1 this season, but how many of his shots have hit the woodwork or brought out good saves, cleared off the line?

I can think of 3 hitting the woodwork, at least 3 fine saves and 1 off the line.

With a bit of luck, it could have easily been at least 6 goals scored this season, and we wouldn't even be having this debate.

Comment

depends imo agyemang has come on now and played with some tempo and desire.. which we havent seen in ages.

vine has more quality but still isnt back to his former self.. still abit lazy
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                              Would have been a real tonic for him if Speroni hadn't got a hand to his shot on Tuesday. I thought both mixed things up on Tuesday but still don't think we have seen the old RW. We need some one with Dave's height but better infront of goal.

Not just better in front of goal though, he would need to be much better with his head as Pat is a liability in the air.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X