Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leigh your on form today son!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Could be worse,Jim was desperate for a striker,4.58 transfre day he was getting Messi,5.01 he had got Pelican.
      LOFL
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I have a few match worn shirts, but my pride and joy must be Ray Jones home and away shirts from the season before he was tragically taken from us.

Comment

Originally posted by fred_hoops View Post
          I have a few match worn shirts, but my pride and joy must be Ray Jones home and away shirts from the season before he was tragically taken from us.
          priceless
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Yes, indeed Scott, priceless.
            I was amazed at how much the poppy shirts went for, I mean, Buz's went for over £600, I am sponsoring his away shirt for the entire season for £300 quid, I get my name in the prog AND get to meet him and the team at the Sponsors night for photo and signature opportunities!

Comment

Originally posted by fred_hoops View Post
              Yes, indeed Scott, priceless.
              I was amazed at how much the poppy shirts went for, I mean, Buz's went for over £600, I am sponsoring his away shirt for the entire season for £300 quid, I get my name in the prog AND get to meet him and the team at the Sponsors night for photo and signature opportunities!
              Not bad at all fella!

Must admit, I've auctioned a few things for charity from QPR (shirts, balls) and i've always been hapily shocked how generous Rs are
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
              X