No announcement yet.

Poppy Appeal Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's one more WATRBs in there that i know and one from LFWs/QPR Report that i know
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      You spent £345 on Albertis shirt :waaaht:
      Birthday present for my brother who is a big fan of Matteo!

Comment

Anyone who was unsuccesful in getting the shirt that they wanted feel free to donate to the Down's Syndrome Association and I'll get you a some signed QPR clobber

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Anyone who was unsuccesful in getting the shirt that they wanted feel free to donate to the Down's Syndrome Association and I'll get you a some signed QPR clobber
          Get me a match worn shirt and il sort you out some £ssss :bad_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            Get me a match worn shirt and il sort you out some £ssss :bad_smile:
            I'll be sorting stuff like that out for auction all going well. Match worn stuff is a lot harder to get hold of unfortunately.

I am planning to acquire (steal) one of the blankets from the c-club at some point

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              I'll be sorting stuff like that out for auction all going well. Match worn stuff is a lot harder to get hold of unfortunately.

I am planning to acquire (steal) one of the blankets from the c-club at some point
              Yeah match worn stuff is very hard to get, but if you say its for charity etc etc you might have more luck.

Try and get some match shirts if poss as that will raise a ton of cash as weve seen.

Comment

Should be meeting a few players on Friday morning hopefully so will be tapping them up then for some dollars. Danny ****tu even joined my facebook event for it so i'm going to ask him and a few other ex players as well...it all helps!

Comment

Great to see Alberti's shirt get £345

Scott, great stuff.

I need to give you some dollars myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i won harris's

Comment

Out of interest, to those who 'won' these shirts, what do you plan on doing with them? Wearing them or framing them. If framing them which side will you have on display?
                      18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
                        Out of interest, to those who 'won' these shirts, what do you plan on doing with them? Wearing them or framing them. If framing them which side will you have on display?
                        Ive got Delaneys match worn shirt from away at Blackpool last season (3-0 win for the R's) and ive got it framed with signature, name and number showing.

Looks the mutts.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post

Framing with the front facing, after all it was Borrowdales I won only joking Gary
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Totally gutted - on the official at 5pm yesterday my Ainsworth bid was still leading - then when the results came up I'd got done. I feel robbed.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Could be worse,Jim was desperate for a striker,4.58 transfre day he was getting Messi,5.01 he had got Pelican.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                Could be worse,Jim was desperate for a striker,4.58 transfre day he was getting Messi,5.01 he had got Pelican.
                                :victory:
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X