What was the point of Cerny...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    I don't see how Cerny has come under scrutiny yet again. Last week, he passed short as someone called and made a mistake which led to us losing. Last night, he does what all keepers do and launched it upfield. It's not his problem we are weak up top with no target man.

Yes - I agree, It's frustrating to see, but what can Cerny do?

Pass short, we can give goals away.
    Kick long, we can't win it.
    Kick inbetween and we'll still lose it, except this time it's closer to goal.

Poor bloke.

Just to clarify Benny I'm not having a go at Cerny, have always supported him even against the Camp fanatics. Its a problem of tactics which, as Knigo said, we need to work out as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Just to clarify Benny I'm not having a go at Cerny, have always supported him even against the Camp fanatics. Its a problem of tactics which, as Knigo said, we need to work out as a team.
      No problem mate. As I said on my previous post...his name keeps coming up this week. Some (not you) seem to be ready to pounce on his every mistake. It's almost like he's never been completely forgiven for taking flappers place in goal.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        No problem mate. As I said on my previous post...his name keeps coming up this week. Some (not you) seem to be ready to pounce on his every mistake. It's almost like he's never been completely forgiven for taking flappers place in goal.
        Exactly.

Comment

It was pointless lost count how many times he done it in the first half but he had little option look like he'd been told not to play out from the back so much, if that was the way we where going to play i thought simpson should of had some support upfront with routledge with him their was no chance of us winning a header.

Is it time for vine or agymeng to play upfront with simpson at home teams seem to be packing the midfield against us now,the way we set up we're more suited to playing away where you can hit teams on the break.

Comment

Looked like they had been told not to play from full backs,as soon as we had a goal kick Legs and Borrowdale troted up field and never looked for it short.Not Cerny's fault no body showing.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
              It was pointless lost count how many times he done it in the first half but he had little option look like he'd been told not to play out from the back so much, if that was the way we where going to play i thought simpson should of had some support upfront with routledge with him their was no chance of us winning a header.

Is it time for vine or agymeng to play upfront with simpson at home teams seem to be packing the midfield against us now,the way we set up we're more suited to playing away where you can hit teams on the break.
              Indeed, dare I say it but our formation is now v similar to Sousa's. Prob with the personel available different managers havent had much choice. but whereas when we have won there has been lots of movement with the midfield joining the attack, last night simpson was isolated and the midfield was far too deep.

Comment

Working...
              X