ok just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Every time he's been RB he's been great. Personally, I'd keep him there and forget about ramage - sorry rambo.
    Agreed
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Another 2 points lost last night another game gone we should of won yes their keeper played well but we still had enough chances to win two games.

Routledge again missed a one on one if that had gone in the game would of been as good as over against a woeful palace side.

Taarabt in and out the game and had one of his im not going to pass evenings,what really annoys me is that he'll shoot from 30yards but when he gets in the box he wont shoot he tries to dribble it in! Had a glorious chance just before the palace goal but went for a chip instead of just putting his foot through it.

Watson and Buzsaky had quite games,watson looked like he was frighten of tackling last night,i feel buz is wasted out wide doesn't see enough of the ball and he's not exactly going to fly past the full back is he?

Simpson needs surpport upfront often isolated on his own routledge and taarabt aint centre forwards!

We're sixth and in a good position but i feel we've let some games and points slip us by so far four 1-1 draws at home that could come back to haunt us.

Comment

Working...
      X