ok just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok just back

first half we were sloppy and every chance they had was gifted by us.

2nd half we were a different league.

Ageymang got punched in the face and the ref pointed towards the spot and went to send the bloke off (thats how i saw it) he was confronted by 5 palace players and bottled it and booked him and gave them a free kick.

Faurlin - my motm

we should have won..they are pish. Positive though..we could have scored 6 in the 2nd half
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Agree, except Kaspers Gorkks was my MOTM.

Hall is rubbish, watson had a poor game, but as with faurlin after tonights game 1 bad performance doesnt mean there rubbish, Kasper top notch, Borrowdale did ok, simpson ran and did well on the ball, cerny did enoigh to warrant a good game...

Not the best of games for taarabt or routledge! At 2-0 if routledge had put his chance away it would have been 3 points in the bag...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

How do you see our ability to go from attach to defence?? To me it looks like the defence lacks acking frm the defencive midfielders(If we have one, when Mahon is back.).

Comment

Very close for MOM can we share it between Faurlin & Gorkss, both were superb and neither of them ever hide even if its not going our way.So want both to score also think the place would erupt
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Faurlin was quality against the foxes as well. I really like his moves and passes

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
            Faurlin was quality against the foxes as well. I really like his moves and passes
            His passing against the foxes was woeful.
            This is why women and football just doesn't mix!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Highlight of the night?.

Went into the pub by Hammersmith station on the way to the game.Got talking to two women in their 40's who were going to see The Nolan's at the Apollo.Northern,but living down in London.Seemed up for a laugh.

Gave them Factomondo's number as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                More like women and booze don't mix.

Comment

Funny how opinions on MotM vary.

I thought Faurlin played well, and was the pick of the midfield, but I'd go for Leigertwood... FAR better at right back.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                    Funny how opinions on MotM vary.

I thought Faurlin played well, and was the pick of the midfield, but I'd go for Leigertwood... FAR better at right back.
                    Every time he's been RB he's been great. Personally, I'd keep him there and forget about ramage - sorry rambo.
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Palace's penalty should never have been given.Sears was well off-side before Hall fouled him and the same sad excuse of a lino didn't tell the ref when Lee clearly punched Gorkks on the side of his head right under the lino's nose.It was hell of a whack that went totally unpunished.

Comment

I think Gorkssis a quality player, but tonight his distribution was shocking. Sorry, but it was and I am sure he would put his hand up and admit that. Defensively he was really good though.

Hall is a complete liability. It should have been a penalty on Friday against Leicester but he got away with it and today he was poor again and gave away their goal. He is nowhere near the required standard. He cannot head the ball with any authority, his passing is woeful and he is slow. Time to get rid.

My dad came with me (he played top level non-league so he knows his stuff) and he said that we lacked any width, except at the end of the match, and that he was impressed with Borrowdale and said Buzsaky is extremely skillful. He liked watching Adel who was our main threat - why did he come off???!!! He thought Routledge was woeful, especially missing a complete sitter which would have won us the game, and that Hall looked a couple of divisions lower than this level. Not as bad as Claude Davis though, who was a donkey.

Overall we lost 2 more points because of stupid defensive errors, and because we don't have an out and out striker. A few times there were nice balls put in only for nobody to be inthe most obvious position.

Positives:

Faurlin, although he faded again... excellent.
                        Borrowdale is playing really well
                        Gorkss' defending (come back Connolly please to partner him!!!)
                        Vine - superb
                        Pat - superb

We need Mahon back badly, in this system with these players.

I thought Speroni looked the best keeper we've come up against, and also I liked Danns for them.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          Highlight of the night?.

Went into the pub by Hammersmith station on the way to the game.Got talking to two women in their 40's who were going to see The Nolan's at the Apollo.Northern,but living down in London.Seemed up for a laugh.

Gave them Factomondo's number as well.

funny that as my mum and cousin went to see the nolans tonite.tho they wasnt in the pub!!!

wat pub was you in?? belushis?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I bet you had your eyes directed to the lady beside you and not at the match;D:byebye:

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                              funny that as my mum and cousin went to see the nolans tonite.tho they wasnt in the pub!!!

wat pub was you in?? belushis?
                              The one right in front of you as you walk out of the Picadilly side of Hammersmith station.

Comment

Working...
                              X