The best pub around QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best pub around QPR?

Was having a debate with my mates about which is the best pub to have a light ale before and after the game, mine a few years back was the Adelaide, ****e draft beer but good crack and a bit of eye candy to cheer you up after a defeat. Anyone care to add?

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    Was having a debate with my mates about which is the best pub to have a light ale before and after the game, mine a few years back was the Adelaide, ****e draft beer but good crack and a bit of eye candy to cheer you up after a defeat. Anyone care to add?
    Always liked the Smutts to be honest as its so close to the ground but I might pop in the Conningham tomorrow for old times sake and see a couple of old pals.

Comment

The Springbok's really popular and right by the ground.. been done up as it was a mega hole before.

I normally go in the Connie tho

Comment

I go to the adelaide. Nice food too
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

it was The Bushranger, Sat 11 30am double pie double mash in Cookes then stagger over to the Ranger,stay there till 240pm walk thru market(if playing Arsenal nick a couple of carrots to chuck at im) then stand on the loft Happy Farkin Days
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

The greyhound, about 5 min walk from all the busy pubs, quality little pubbbb
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
              The Springbok's really popular and right by the ground.. been done up as it was a mega hole before.

I normally go in the Connie tho
              takes way to long to get served in there tbh

there are better options elsewhere

Comment

Personally would avoid where The Merry Ploghboy drinks, so it does leave many options.

Springbok and Smutts are nearby, so use them. ALways used to go into Adelaide, but its now all pouncy. The Conningham in my view is the worst pub near the ground
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Personally would avoid where The Merry Ploghboy drinks, so it does leave many options.

Springbok and Smutts are nearby, so use them. ALways used to go into Adelaide, but its now all pouncy. The Conningham in my view is the worst pub near the ground
                  why would u avoid the springbok ?

Comment

conningham is a dive IMHO and thats not me trying to be a snob, just a view from a working class guy.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

You owe me a U

THEY DONT LIKE DJ TALENT LOOKALIKES IN THE HOSTELRIES I FREQUENT YOUNG MAN, mind you this time of year you could get away with saying you have dressed up like Uncle Fester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny enough we have drank in the same boozers on awaydays before Peter
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

None,

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                          The greyhound, about 5 min walk from all the busy pubs, quality little pubbbb
                          Was my local for many a year not the same pub since the Poles took it over though. I agree if you want to avoid the hustle and bustle its a great little boozer which not too many Rangers fans know about.

Personally would say the C&S or Adelaide are the best. The White Horse, Conningham & BQ are all dives. Smuts and Springbok too rammed.
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 02-11-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

The Defectors Weld.

Comment

I'm growing my hair GREY, so the uncle Festa look is the thing of the past
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X