No announcement yet.

Waddock At Wycombe Enquiries About Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems unfair to compare them, as they've both served the club superbly.

But don't let his spell as manager cloud what a magnificent player Waddock was for the Rs.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      No offence meant, but i think that's just blind loyalty as opposed to common sense.

Assume players come back to fitness, we will have the likes of Cook and Epthraim chomping on the bit to get into the side, plus if we do get a second out and out striker in Jan to play with Simpson, then either Buz or Taraabt you would assume would end up on the bench....

I would also have Alberti ahead of him and let's not forget mahon/ watson will be on the bench, and if either came on it allows movement of players in the midfield if something isn't working on the pitch.

There is no logical place for him. Let him go and prolong his playing career and good luck to him, thanks for his efforts etc, but we need to draw a line under him and move onwards and upwards.
      You're probably not wrong to be honest Del.

I think all of us hold Ainsworth in high regard. Just speaking personally I would always want him (as much for his respect around LR) around the club, whether it be as a player/coach/kit man. Whatever it was he was doing, he would have a positive effect on the place.

Much in the same way I wanted Furlong to stay on and coach.

That being said, if he did want to prelong his playing career (as he said at start of season), maybe loaning him out would be the best thing for him?

He's a massive character to lose though.

Comment

Working...
      X