Have had a moroccan flag with tarrabats name done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have had a moroccan flag with tarrabats name done

will we be ready for friday should help improve relations with the fans?

Let's hope you spelt it right.

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoop View Post
      Let's hope you spelt it right.
      Lets hope its got "farkin pass it" on one side and "we love you Adel" on the other.
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Excellent idea!!

I thought the other day would be good to get a banner saying "jim magiltons blue and white army"... and hang it over the edge of the upper loft....
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

hate to compare us to the ****, but when we went there, it was with a heavy heart could only admire the flags they had for fat frank and the cleptamanics son!!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            Excellent idea!!

I thought the other day would be good to get a banner saying "jim magiltons blue and white army"... and hang it over the edge of the upper loft....
            its one thing thinking about it, another to actually DO it is better, LR needs more flags

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
              hate to compare us to the ****, but when we went there, it was with a heavy heart could only admire the flags they had for fat frank and the cleptamanics son!!
              mate, i have plenty of flags to hang at LR, but the fire safety officer wont allow them as there too big apparently, they want a 12th man and all that, but a few flags poses a risk, its crazy

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                Probably designed, made and paid for by the club, an absolute rip off of the Man Utd banners at Old Trafford.
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

well i will try and see what happens?

Comment

Originally posted by F_Block_Tifosi View Post
                    its one thing thinking about it, another to actually DO it is better, LR needs more flags
                    I understand that, how much would something like that cost?

Comment

I understand that, how much would something like that cost?
                      depends on what you want, do you want it stitched or digitally printed?

i can get you a quote by the morning

Comment

depends on what you want, do you want it stitched or digitally printed?

i can get you a quote by the morning
                        Im not sure what would look better?

Also i wouldnt want to buy one then have health and safety say it cant go in the ground, but yes i would like you to get a quote if you dont mind?

Comment

you can always sell it to spurs when he goes back

Comment

Im not sure what would look better?

Also i wouldnt want to buy one then have health and safety say it cant go in the ground, but yes i would like you to get a quote if you dont mind?
                            you should be alright with one hanging over the loft as its not a fire risk, the one i want in the school end prob is but still should be allowed to sit there.

will get you a few, blue on white and white on blue for both, digitally will cost less i can assure, but stitching does look better as always

Comment

you should be alright with one hanging over the loft as its not a fire risk, the one i want in the school end prob is but still should be allowed to sit there.

will get you a few, blue on white and white on blue for both, digitally will cost less i can assure, but stitching does look better as always
                              Cool!... The only thing i thought the club might not like is if it covered a sponsors name?

Comment

Working...
                              X