No announcement yet.

Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if watson is so good how come a premier side don't want him? he could not get regular games for wigan.still think he has a disciplinary issue and could miss quite a few games for us;another ban is looming soon when he gets his next yellow

Comment

Another intelligent post from one of the trolls on this site

:very_sad:

Comment

not exactly an answer to why no prem team wants him

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Top class centre midfield player that can walk into any championship side (or a few premiership sides for that matter). He's been unlucky to be sent off in two games which were no fault of his own.

I agree that he is a very good player, but don't agree that his sending offs were no fault of his own.

Swansea, I didn't see the 1st booking, but the 2nd seemed a bit harsh considering he slid in to make a tackle and common sense should have prevailed seeing as QPR were already down to 10.

However, he has only himself to blame really for the Reading red card. His 1st foul was a reckless tackle in retaliation that QPR were not awarded a free kick for a challenge seconds earlier. His 2nd yellow, again the ref could have just given him a severe #######ing, but he did take the free kick whilst the ref was still counting out the steps for Reading's wall.

However, he is a player I want QPR to sign and he will eventually replace Mahon in the side. However, Mahon is in great form, as are the rest of the team, and he deserves to keep his place.

QPRmarc, I think you are in the minority in not caring if Watson signs a perm deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Another intelligent post from one of the trolls on this site

:very_sad:
            come on Dazzler,you are a moderator and should be setting an example,he asked a simple question which you answered with an insult,yet on the board rules it says"no insults or name calling".or were you just joking,again

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              come on Dazzler,you are a moderator and should be setting an example,he asked a simple question which you answered with an insult,yet on the board rules it says"no insults or name calling".or were you just joking,again
              Yawn... :tired:

Comment

:confused:

Comment

just think we play better with faurlin and mahon in the middle as mahon has a bit more strength to him then watson. watson hasnt stood out to me. sorry for having my own view, no need for the abuse, but would rather you said the abuse to my face where we can sort it out rather than over a pc.

Comment

qprmarc haha I bet you never expected this kind of response.
                    I think your a wanted man.
                    I'd keep a low profile for now
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hes entitled to his opinion, even if everyone else disagrees, including me.

Comment

I bet Watson a bit more disappointed and frustrated than any of us regarding the way things have gone for him so far, but he'll sort it out, the cream always rises to the surface.

Isn't it great that our manager has such a choice, such a pity that Rowly won't be a part of it, and when Cookie comes back it's going to get even more interesting.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                          just think we play better with faurlin and mahon in the middle as mahon has a bit more strength to him then watson. watson hasnt stood out to me. sorry for having my own view, no need for the abuse, but would rather you said the abuse to my face where we can sort it out rather than over a pc.

Of course you are entitled to an opinion and that is what these mb's are for.

Insults are not needed, even if the majority disagree with what you say.

I don't think QPR have played better with Mahon, even if the team has scored lots of goals and won the games. I think consideration has to be given to the quality of opposition.

I colleague of mine is a Newcastle ST holder and he saw the QPR game up there and said QPR's midfield bossed the game.

QPR also went to Cardiff and won 2-0. I would say those were better performances than QPR beating a goal shy Reading and an injury depleted Derby.

Comment

Very good post Stan and well put
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thanks.

I try to be sensible and not resort to being critical or insulting just because some have a different viewpoint.

PS. Are platinum seats part of the bring a friend for a tenner deal?

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                                if watson is so good how come a premier side don't want him? he could not get regular games for wigan.still think he has a disciplinary issue and could miss quite a few games for us;another ban is looming soon when he gets his next yellow
                                i see Mr Happy is still posting:waaaht:

Comment

Working...
                                X