magilton or sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too early yet but the signs are good for Jim
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
      not much in it,if you look at the league table

Are you for real???

Comment

The football under Sousa was boring and too many times he chose to play with 3 rather defensive central midfielders i.e. Mahon, Leigertwood & Miller and 1 striker.

Alberti, Routledge, Ephraim, Blackstock, Balanta, Helgusson & Di Carmine could all have been used in a more creative and attacking style.

But in his defense, he didn't have the luxuary of Taarabt (apart from a couple of games), Buzsaky, Vine, Simpson, Watson & Faurlin.

Rowlands got injured after a couple of months, but in truth, QPR had quite a few dull, negative games when he was fit and selected.

Sousa, is doing a decent job at Swansea points wise, but they have only scored 9 goals in 13 games (2 of them against QPR - who were reduced to 10 and then 9 players), so it seems the dull football is still being played by his team. Although, dull football can and sometimes does, bring success.

Swansea also have some influential and creative players missing i.e. Pratley and Bodde, so we will be better placed to judge his football when they are fully fit and playing again.

My view is that I would prefer to be entertained when I attend a football match, something that rarely happened under Sousa.

Comment

As clear cut as the choice between Megan Fox and Dot Cotton for me..... Magilton all the way.

Comment

Its not fair to compare as previously stated, Sousa did not have the personal JM has got.

It does make me chuckle, that only a couple of weeks ago, JM was being hounded out by many and now hes the messiah.

I wonder how many times this view will change b4 the season draws to a close.

Comment

yeah

yeah well im glad that some of you have rememberd that qpr used to be about playing nice football

Comment

Not so interested in nice football, i demand effective, nice football leading to good results, something that Jim at the mo is achieving.....nice football without the results, no thanks.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

both managers could end up having a good season,but expectations are higher with us.I do admit for entertainment value alone,Jim wins hands down

Comment

Why is everyone liking sousa. 7 win in 21 matches isnot good. couldn't score whilst he was here. Now good manager 3 home wins on the spin with 13 goals. It looks good for the rest of the seaon starting with DERBY tomorrow.
                    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
                      Why is everyone liking sousa. 7 win in 21 matches isnot good. couldn't score whilst he was here. Now good manager 3 home wins on the spin with 13 goals. It looks good for the rest of the seaon starting with DERBY tomorrow.
                      compare magiltons squad with sousa's squad. Sousa wasn't given a chance. Still prefer magilton at this moment in time as Magilton is on a roll and he is OURS. So this who thread is utterly pointless and frankly makes me RAGE! :devil:

Comment

Working...
                      X