magilton or sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magilton or sousa

as most of you guys know i got banned of several sites for running down the sousa management system
    particularily his decesion to drop blackstock did really upset me,after all blackstock had scored five goals in sousas first eight games in charge
    strangely i think sousa could be a succeses in the prem but his style of play can only be effective if you have strikers of the calibre of drogba or anelka

MAGILTONS BRAND OF FOOTBALL IS EVERYTHING THAT I DREAMT OF
    BLOOD AND GUTS FOOTBALL
    TOTAL ATTACK ITS A BIT LIKE THE OLD WEST HAM STYLE WHEN THEY HAD HURST AND PETERS AND MORE PLAYING FOR THEM
    AND I LOVE IT
    do you other fans agree that THE FOOTBALL NOW IS SO MUCH MORE
    exiting or do some of you still think we should have stayed with sousa bareing in mind that the sousa style may be more effective in the prem
    SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS

not much in it,if you look at the league table

Comment

while i admired Sousas mean defence i think most would agree we are starting to see better results and more goals...two fours and two fives:shocked:
      so its "our jim" for me...but then i would be biased.

Comment

Without a shadow of a doubt, Rangers were boring and negative under Sousa. The statistics of his reign ie few goals and many bore draws only hint at how terrible his style was to watch for us paying spectators.

I can honestly say that Magilton has got us playing the most exciting and attacking football since the mid eighties when we had attacking flair on the plastic pitch.

Its a pleasure to watch the Rangers now. Under Sousa it was painful and hard to stomach.

HAPPY DAYS! Mark my words - we are going up this season.

Comment

Not a patch either of them on Mullery or Houston.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Bob theyve been marked.

Comment

jim

jim has the luck of the irish and everything must be green
              hes built one of the greatest teams that weve ever seen
              hes going to demolish derby he will destroy there fragile defence
              so your back us at the bookies .............if youve got any sense

Comment

Sousa, a lot more knowledge of the game having played in different countrys for quality sides and managers champions league winner to boot, knows how to play numerous styles as well. Saying that Magilton has turned it around brilliantly
                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Good point,could Madge cut it in the Prem if we go up or will he be moved out?Mmmmmm

Comment

RFE stick to your wacky poems because this debate is tireless and goes round more times than a postman. Yes the majority of r's fans are chuffed to bits with the way the team is playing but a lot of us also thought the job that Sousa was doing was efficient and given time and the right players could have gone on to achieve promotion.

Build a bridge and get over it, the club has moved on.
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I wouldn't have Sousa back, Magilton everytime for me.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

time will tell who is the better manager;playing great football does not always bring rewards.ie arsenal.i am sure we would take boring football and promotion against great football and still in this division next season.there will be games where we need to be more solid and defensive especially away from home to grind out a draw

Comment

Wonder how good the football or Jim's management would look without Simpson, Taarabt, Watson, Faurlin, Buzz and Vine.

And I wonder how many of those early season draws as a result of goals leaked sloppily away would have been turned into wins under Sousa with the same players named above available to him.

Comment

I think it's too early to say, it was only 4 weeks ago we were talking about bringing in a new manager as Magilton didn't have it. Views have changed since then, however I still think wait until April to see where we are, as Swansea are only 2pts behind us.

Comment

Take a look at what players jim has at his disposal compaired to what paulo had here.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X