Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was The Last time We Played Foootball Like This??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like we have been playing..... At least 12 years ago. Probably back when we finished top London club.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      consistently, over a season, as Scarlet says 75/76
      Nooo.........

83/84, 85/86, 87/88, 89/90, 91-1995 all superior by a country mile than current performances.

Comment

It was while you were supporting Chelsea Pete, hence why you have to ask! ;)
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Captain Clunge.
          I challenge you to stop hiding behind a monitor and phone up Pete on his phone in tonight. I personally don't think you have got the bottle but could be an interesting conversation.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Nooo.........

83/84, 85/86, 87/88, 89/90, 91-1995 all superior by a country mile than current performances.
            We finished 2nd in the country, how can you say no, a brilliant team playing brilliant football for 42 matches.

Where you there too see it?
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

We finished 2nd in the country, how can you say no, a brilliant team playing brilliant football for 42 matches.

I think he means better then this football currently.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                The team in the mid 90's with the likes of sir les,sinclair,impey,bardsley,wilson and wilkins often put teams to the sword as we have done in the last couple of games but the one thing this team has got that,that one didn't is pace.

I agree.

The side that beat the likes of Tottenham 4-1, Man Utd 4-1, Leeds 4-0 and Man City 4-0 and also recorded wins over Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton etc played some very good football.

In recent seasons, apart from the occasional good game, i.e Stoke, QPR haven't played this type of football anywhere near enough.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Captain Clunge.
                  I challenge you to stop hiding behind a monitor and phone up Pete on his phone in tonight. I personally don't think you have got the bottle but could be an interesting conversation.
                  I challenge you to stop being a tw@t
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Yes I did, but the question was when did we last play like we did against Preston/Reading - not the greatest team ever. You don't have to go back to 75/76 to witness football better than the other night!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                      I challenge you to stop being a tw@t
                      clunge can pete expect your call tonight then?

Comment

i thought we played well at hillsborough,especially as the b city score was on the screen

Comment

yeah

yeah consistanltly was in 66-67 marsh allen lazaruas and roger morgan all hit double figures
                          and those matches resembled todays games total entertainment total roy of the rovers stuff

it was a joy to watch:electric_shock:

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                            yeah consistanltly was in 66-67 marsh allen lazaruas and roger morgan all hit double figures
                            and those matches resembled todays games total entertainment total roy of the rovers stuff

it was a joy to watch:electric_shock:
                            To my regret, I missed that season by a year or two.
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                            X