Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was The Last time We Played Foootball Like This??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Was The Last time We Played Foootball Like This??

Would be interested to know
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

First half hour against Burnley 2 seasons ago. Now we are doing it more consistently.

Comment

Only game I can recall in recent times that comes close wd be that home game - against stoke i think - when we won 3-0 and akos was suitably magical.

other than that you have to go back to the clive wilson/ andy sinton/ trevor sinclair days i wd have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Only game I can recall in recent times that comes close wd be that home game - against stoke i think - when we won 3-0 and akos was suitably magical.

other than that you have to go back to the clive wilson/ andy sinton/ trevor sinclair days i wd have thought.
        Agree with stoke
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

In all the time I have been watching them, I have NEVER seen QPR play like this.

It's a priviledge to watch!

Comment

The team in the mid 90's with the likes of sir les,sinclair,impey,bardsley,wilson and wilkins often put teams to the sword as we have done in the last couple of games but the one thing this team has got that,that one didn't is pace.

Comment

The Bowles, Givens, Thomas Francis era!!!
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

the el tel era was quality
                the prem yrs saw some wondeful football..circa 88-92 wegerle etc
                for a spell under ldc
                now this team

olly teams never did "it" enuff for me...

Comment

Brought my son along with me last night, to show him what he's missing..he was an st holder last season but cant afford one this season.
                  He loved it.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Would be interested to know
                    When we won the third division championship and the league cup (against WBA) in the same season.Goals for 103 goals against 28 and finished 1st by 10 clear points.

Comment

This is the best attacking football I've seen since the mid eighties when we had the plastic pitch.

What a joy to watch! Long may it continue.

Comment

75/76...............the same tingle.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                          The team in the mid 90's with the likes of sir les,sinclair,impey,bardsley,wilson and wilkins often put teams to the sword as we have done in the last couple of games but the one thing this team has got that,that one didn't is pace.

Agree with Scarface ...that team really should have won a trophy or two ...the night we beat the soon to be Champions Leeds at LR 4-0 still ranks as one of if not the best performance I've seen from the R's.

Comment

When we beat Middlesbrough 5-0 under Ray Harford - Kennedy, Sheron and Pea**** on fire.

Comment

consistently, over a season, as Scarlet says 75/76
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X