A Message to our Board of Directors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Again very pro kids but you have done nothing for a full paying adult that is semi out of work
    Yet looking after a 21 year old who doesn't probably want to work.
    it is discounted for pensioners, isn't it for UBs? always used to be I thought.

Comment

Again very pro kids but you have done nothing for a full paying adult that is semi out of work
      Yet looking after a 21 year old who doesn't probably want to work.
      How about £15.00 for people on JSA
      We Are The People.....

Comment

I am not a pensioner. I am semi out of work and i'm 30.
        I have seen offers and the best they have come to me with is that they will scrap a £3.50 charge if I buy the pack for 5 matches. Many people like me are the reason attendances are down.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Rangers I would pay £15.

Comment

I'm retired and now on a pension, ( private) but not as good as my wage was, but i still got a season ticket (concession) could only just afford it, but i still have commited to QPR.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

I am not a pensioner. I am semi out of work and i'm 30.
              I have seen offers and the best they have come to me with is that they will scrap a £3.50 charge if I buy the pack for 5 matches. Many people like me are the reason attendances are down.
              I thought that pack of 5 matches was a good idea but there wasn't a big enough incentive to do it

what they should have done was knock at least a fiver off each ticket so gold would have been £125 for the 5 matches etc
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                So the board is happy to have 12 -13000 crowds on the basis that the last game of the season COULD be a sell out in certain circumstances?

It's NOW that counts, not some speculative situation at the end of the season. Do what is necessary to fill the ground now and for the rest of the season. Bums on seats means more food, drink, programmes and merchandise sold FACT. Get the place rocking and backing the team to the max.
                "Get the place rocking and backing the team to the max".

Well said ,Bernie's Bolt, we need more people like you.

Comment

x block was quite full last night, any empty spaces could have been ST holders not turning up.

Comment

I agree.
                    Most people on here said they didn't bother looking at it as they expected it to offer very little if anything. If they knocked £5 a game, then it would of made business sense. A fish won't bite if you have no bait on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by qprhoops View Post
                      The Board should, in my opinion, take a good look at what other clubs are, or about to do, to address the problem of poor attendences. I don't think the average season ticket holder would object to some radical action to attract past fans back, and just as important, get the local kids in to see some of the most attractive football seen at LR since the 70's.

Birmingham City's new Directors have a similar problem (empty seat wise, not good football wise, you understand) even in the Premiership, and they are about to scrap the price structure introduced by their predecessors, and let accompanied kids in for free. The new owner said to his staff, "I don't want to see 6,000 plus empty seats every match, I want them filled for every game from now on, do it ".

Have we got the sort of Board members likely to see the potential of taking such drastic action NOW, or are they more interested in entertaining freeloaders in the W12 and C Club? My past experience has always indicated the corporate side only becomes a real profit source with a successful team coupled with the great atmosphere that this engenders, and another 5,000 voices would do just that.

The atmosphere last night was electric with less than 12,000 present; this team deserves a near full house. It’s up to our Board to do something about it and show us, the real fans , that they are prepared to listen and then act.

Oh, and why have 8-00pm kO's ? Consult the fans, but my impression is that the majority would prefer a return to 7-30pm or latest 7-45pm. The old traffic augument seems to be outweighed by people who have to rely on public transport having serious problems getting home. ( the fact that I live 110miles away has nothing to do with it ).
                      Totally agree regarding kick off times, 8 pm is far too late. I phoned Shepherds Bush Police several weeks ago and asked why 8 pm, they said it was nothing to do with them and it was a club decision based on getting the stewarding in place, those useless planks are too blame.

The C-Club has been a disaster, it should be scraped, the club could then move the W12 patrons into the C-Club area. this would then allow several hundred season ticket holders who were displaced in SAR last season to have their old seats back, wouldn't that be nice.

£35 to sit behind a pillar is not very exciting either, something has to be done regarding them, any structural engineers out there.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

matchday progs should be free, cos they are just one big advertising campaign!
                        or just a £1....

£20-35 should be the range
                        £24 for derby is ok, new ground, spacious etc
                        £30+ for cramped SAR , with packed concourses etc is TERRIBLE.

Comment

No must of been a geniune mistake
                          You really are naive as this happens every home game. I would love to see Ali Russell on watchdog explaining this one.

Comment

In unconnected matters, Sheffield Wednesday have announced next year's season tickets will be on sale from November 16. Prices frozen, with interest free option.

Another quote:

The club has also created a new Community Season Ticket giving students, armed forces, those on Working Tax Credits and people on government apprenticeship schemes the opportunity to book their seat at Hillsborough from £184 for the 2010/11 season - just £8 per match.
                            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                              In unconnected matters, Sheffield Wednesday have announced next year's season tickets will be on sale from November 16. Prices frozen, with interest free option.

Another quote:

The club has also created a new Community Season Ticket giving students, armed forces, those on Working Tax Credits and people on government apprenticeship schemes the opportunity to book their seat at Hillsborough from £184 for the 2010/11 season - just £8 per match.
                              Fair play to them, that's why they get 25K+
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Rangers I would pay £15.
                                To stand up at a Conference game is £13. A seat at Oxford is £17. You're never going to get a seat at LR for under £20 realistically.

Comment

Working...
                                X