Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fulham

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Alanwycombe
    Silver Seat
    • Feb 2014
    • 2215

    #16
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger
    Go there and do ourselves justice and hopefully nick a result which would stall that mob a little. While we cannot be confident of winning the game we should however be very confident of giving them a game. Furlong will need help as a lot of their best work goes through sessignon
    Holloway put Perch on last night to play behind Furlong because Furlong was having two or sometimes three to mark because Manning loses concentration and let's players go by and Wszolek, when switched, just looked knackered. In the circumstances it was an unusually good substitution for our leader. Would work on Saturday.

    Comment

    • Shepherds Mush
      Platinum Seat
      • Nov 2012
      • 10325

      #17
      Taking nothing away from last night but Fulham are a LOT better than Villa.

      Still can't see past a tonking.

      Comment

      • Fraggy
        Administrator
        • Aug 2010
        • 9728

        #18
        Originally posted by gator
        Not to be selfish but it sucks for me that this is on Sky, no QPR+ maybe I'll get a half decent stream!
        Download Mobdro, I use it all the time to watch Sky.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

        Comment

        • acricketer
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 12068

          #19
          Originally posted by Fraggy
          Download Mobdro, I use it all the time to watch Sky.
          I think it's only for tablets and phones but an excellent option.

          Comment

          • Fraggy
            Administrator
            • Aug 2010
            • 9728

            #20
            Originally posted by acricketer
            I think it's only for tablets and phones but an excellent option.
            I believe you are correct. I have it on my tablet (Nexus 9) and my phone (S8), stream to TV via Chromecast, usually good HD quality.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

            Comment

            • Stanley
              Guest
              • Mar 2009
              • 23693

              #21
              Kirill's prediction poll might take on an interesting look now...

              Comment

              • CroydonCaptainJack
                Gold Seat
                • Jan 2011
                • 6141

                #22
                Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
                Taking nothing away from last night but Fulham are a LOT better than Villa.

                Still can't see past a tonking.
                Villa are above them in the table to be fair.
                I think we will probably lose Saturday but I don't agree they are a LOT better

                Comment

                • 72bus
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 9533

                  #23
                  fulham have to win we don't ... get's down to who wants it more on the day

                  Comment

                  • West Acton
                    CCG
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 21475

                    #24
                    Fulham still in with outside shout of auto promo they will want it and that’s before you add derby element

                    I’m actually looking forward to it instead of going their with dread so make of that what you will. Should be good game between two competitive teams both adopting different styles. Our season is over now so we’re really just seeing the next feed weeks out, does that make us dangerous or complacent??? We will find out Saturday

                    Comment

                    • Joe90
                      Silver Seat
                      • Feb 2014
                      • 1080

                      #25
                      Does anyone know if we'll play in the red or green away kit?

                      Comment

                      • erikmata
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 672

                        #26
                        Originally posted by MYU
                        Fulham win, easy bet this weekend.

                        It is already in the prices, I wouldn't..

                        Comment

                        • Shepherds Mush
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 10325

                          #27
                          Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
                          Villa are above them in the table to be fair.
                          I think we will probably lose Saturday but I don't agree they are a LOT better
                          Didn't they beat them the other week 2-0 ?

                          15 games unbeaten and they've done most of the top 6 - possibly the best side in the division IMO. Still reckon they'll get automatic personally.

                          Comment

                          • Kevin Mcleod
                            Referee
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 17322

                            #28
                            No prediction poll thread or team to play them thread cos we are doing okay at the moment and this board dont like that.
                            Anyway, Scowens out (for the season id guess) with suspected appendicitis

                            Comment

                            • 72bus
                              Gold Seat
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 9533

                              #29
                              we'll miss scowen covers lots of grass , mops a lot of balls up

                              Comment

                              • Hubble
                                Postmodernist
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 5616

                                #30
                                Poor lad, he's literally bust a gut for us. Quite a big loss for us and a bummer he's not going to be there tomorrow. I guess Manning will replace? Or maybe Perch?

                                We're going to need to scrap this one, stop Fulham playing their way.

                                Comment

                                Working...