• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're all here
    Cos you're in the top five
    But your butlers at home
    And he's banging your wife

Comment

Thing is, sides in the mix for promotion start bricking it at this time of year... pressure starts getting to them. I agree there is potential for them to click and give us a pasting but equally I reckon they could get weighed diwn by nerves if we keep 'em out for for first 20 mins and worry their defence a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Thing is, sides in the mix for promotion start bricking it at this time of year... pressure starts getting to them. I agree there is potential for them to click and give us a pasting but equally I reckon they could get weighed diwn by nerves if we keep 'em out for for first 20 mins and worry their defence a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          winning teams get belief in themselves and their team mates , we don't have that . if we turn up thinking we can't beat fulham then we won't

Comment

FULL ALLOCATION 4,056 (2,950 REMAINING) LOWER TIER TICKETS ADVANCED PRICED: £30 Adults, £25 Senior Over 65/Young Adult 18-21 and £15 Junior 17 & Under.

Only over a 1100 sold so far as of tonight, that is very poor

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
              FULL ALLOCATION 4,056 (2,950 REMAINING) LOWER TIER TICKETS ADVANCED PRICED: £30 Adults, £25 Senior Over 65/Young Adult 18-21 and £15 Junior 17 & Under.

Only over a 1100 sold so far as of tonight, that is very poor
              That’s pathetic tbh.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Holloway factor Matty!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Holloway factor Matty!
                  Whoever is at the helm that’s really poor from us. We try and give it to Fulham about their poor support and them sort of sales just make us look muggy.
                  Last edited by MattyRangers; 06-03-2018, 09:54 PM.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agreed but that really sums up the feeling about the whole club right now. Should shift the lot but will not with this fellow in charge.

Comment

They battered Sheff Utd tonight and just saw on Sky McInally tipping them to go up in the top 2.

Comment

When you say 'poor' and 'pathetic' are you relating to the ticket sales or our football?

Comment

Well who on here is going out of interest?

Comment

I'm going!

Comment

we are ! Not working so i`m duty bound to attend !
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

This division is unpredictable, if anyone can beat them it will be someone shite like us. Most probably not us, but a shite side like us.

Comment

Working...
                                X