No announcement yet.

Deadline day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it's total madness if we don't get a forward in. Please God it doesn't happen but if we get beat Saturday and draw another blank in the goal scoring department, the atmosphere will become toxic.

Comment

Chelscum 2-0 down!

Comment

3-0!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Do you think we have enough West?
          Yes mate if manager smartens up his act.

Weve wasted tons of money in windows to go backwards so signings is not the answer. Time for Ollie and his coaching staff to step up

Comment

We've got rid of so many players, one or two loans could mean the difference between staying up or going down.

I'd rather we get no one, than by for the sake of it as we had been doing.

Comment

But who have we actually got rid of that played??? We’ve shifted dead wood on that basis it’s been good window

Comment

Sunderland going for it.

Mini league could get very tight. I'm sure Ollie will save us ...

Comment

i'd have liked for us to get a loan or 2, even some promising youngster from a bigger club would have been good just to help see us through to the end of the season like we did with walker and townsend

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Yes mate if manager smartens up his act.

Weve wasted tons of money in windows to go backwards so signings is not the answer. Time for Ollie and his coaching staff to step up
                    Don't think they are capable of stepping up. They have had 14 months and we are going backward.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Don't think they are capable of stepping up. They have had 14 months and we are going backward.
                      Do you think they should try running backwards?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        But who have we actually got rid of that played??? We’ve shifted dead wood on that basis it’s been good window
                        It's still cover.

Comment

• Forwards wise we are desperately poor and could be our u doing but hope I am wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Forwards wise we are desperately poor and could be our u doing but hope I am wrong.
                            Your not

Comment

• Gary Madine 6 MILLION POUNDS!!!!!!! WTF is goin on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                Gary Madine 6 MILLION POUNDS!!!!!!! WTF is goin on?
                                And people said we wont spend a single penny. Get in. He will do

Comment

Working...
                                X