For those that still support Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    We might not rip it up with wingers but we will never know unless we try. What I do know is this bleeding wingback formation he plays week in week out does not suit us, does not work and only thing it is ripping is the heart out the club
    Even seen when we have had width our players in the box are so static, no front post runs and someone on the back in tandem, we look clueless for doing the basics striking wise, apart from otehs first goal at burton getting in there, but we didnt do that yesterday
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

In your opinion it’s more entertaining in mine it’s more the same. If you think what we have watched under ollies tenure is entertaining then I dread to think what you class as not entertaining
      I'd sooner watch JFH's team to be honest. Yeah it was dross, but at least I could understand what he was trying to achieve (even if that was to not concede most weeks). My problem with Ollie is it is just chaos more often that not. Nothing intelligent about it all. Whacky ideas that normally end in tears. Teams set up totally wrong, square pegs in round holes all over the gaff. Makes my blood boil if I'm honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Haha very true,think i was about 8 and half or 9 stone back then used to turn up on a saturday no sleep and still eeed up used to improve youre game sometimes
        Yeah, I was stick thin in my late teens. More meat on a butchers pencil.

There was a period where I was playing down in Worthing and partying in Brighton a lot at the time. Crawling out of Concorde Club at 3am and kicking off at 10 or 11am the next day. Dunno how I managed it thinking back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I'd sooner watch JFH's team to be honest. Yeah it was dross, but at least I could understand what he was trying to achieve (even if that was to not concede most weeks). My problem with Ollie is it is just chaos more often that not. Nothing intelligent about it all. Whacky ideas that normally end in tears. Teams set up totally wrong, square pegs in round holes all over the gaff. Makes my blood boil if I'm honest.

Comment

• Yeah you could see what he was trying to do

Comment

Yeah you could see what he was trying to do
              I tell you what mate, JFH would have brought 3 points home yesterday against 10 men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                I tell you what mate, JFH would have brought 3 points home yesterday against 10 men.
                Get right out of it tarbs, we`d be sitting back even against 10 men

Comment

Even seen when we have had width our players in the box are so static
                  This is a good point and one I've been banging on about myself since fvckin forever. Our off the ball work is abysmal and not just up top.

Problem is, it's a coaching issue. The nuts and bolts stuff is still not happening, and ultimately that is down to the gaffer.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    This is a good point and one I've been banging on about myself since fvckin forever. Our off the ball work is abysmal and not just up top.

Problem is, it's a coaching issue. The nuts and bolts stuff is still not happening, and ultimately that is down to the gaffer.
                    We don’t have a coach nor a manager we have a motivator

As a player only so long you can listen to motivational speeches before it becomes boring especially if it’s not resulting in wins

Comment

Yeah agree hal our movement allover is poor, noticed on our corners yesterday how really static all our players were making it so easy to mark up against, but that is a basic all players should have hal, not just coaching, its something they all know and should be doing instead of flat on there feet.

Comment

Football is a simple game pass and move pass and move

Comment

We don’t have a coach nor a manager we have a motivator

As a player only so long you can listen to motivational speeches before it becomes boring especially if it’s not resulting in wins
                          Westy finding space after youve passed or making yourself a option for whoevers on the balls basics players all know about and also coached when juniors

Comment

Westy finding space after youve passed or making yourself a option for whoevers on the balls basics players all know about and also coached when juniors
                            When you receive the ball just before that moment you should always have your options in you
                            head it's called vision,if you have peripheral vision then great

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              When you receive the ball just before that moment you should always have your options in you
                              head it's called vision,if you have peripheral vision then great
                              Yeah good players always pretty much know what there going to do with it before theyve got it

Comment

Agree mate

Comment

Working...
                                X