For those that still support Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    If we lose against barnsley everyone maybe get there wish, i think any manager will struggle with us atm with no money to spend, and i should imagine theyd resort to jimmy floydd tactics parking the bus
    He'll be here next season unless he walks.

Comment

If we lose against barnsley everyone maybe get there wish, i think any manager will struggle with us atm with no money to spend, and i should imagine theyd resort to jimmy floydd tactics parking the bus
      Everyone so your love is waining?

Need a young manager with fresh ideas and up to date tactical knowledge.

Get back to basics and grass roots

Maybe Kevin Nolan Mark Robbins someone of that ilk imo

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        But it ain't just me though Pinks. Have a chat with Alan and Westy who go to every game home and away. Anyone who watches every minute and understands the game can see the tactics are awful. Ollie gets so much basic stuff wrong week in, week out.

As for me and football, I was alright as a kid but was never particularly suited to it athletically. I'm not the tallest and I'm slow. Switched my focus to rugby in my early teens, was always better with the oval ball and there wasn't time for both. Played a bit as an adult but the highest level I played was Worthing Premier League, and to be honest, I wasn't even good enough for that level. Bit of a Jamie Mackie type mate, zero quality but I'll put it about a bit and run around til I'm blowing out of my ar$e.

These days I don't even play 5 aside. Switched my attention to long distance running in my old age!

Did you play then mate?
        I think hes just being very stubborn with the way he wants us to play & as we all know we`re a few players short of it, with a few wingers sitting around be interesting to see him resorting to wingers and getting pav and shodipo back in, but i just think we keep struggling with a few inconsistant performances players wise and yesterday was the lot of them bar smithies.Yeah played when i was younger but as i left school got very much into the acid house scene & raving which isnt a good mix with sport very different today how food & fitness is compared to back then, id still play now at 49 if i could, id give some of them a run for there money on yesterdays performance
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

With out being s hitty are you suggesting that what we are currently serving up is not parking the bus and instead adventurous as I know I’m not entertained watching this same as I was not under show me the cash

JFH Football was boring and negative exactly the same as Ollies both cast from same stone

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Chest beater. Badge kisser
            The worse thing is i think mackie would have stood out yesterday we were that poor

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              But it ain't just me though Pinks. Have a chat with Alan and Westy who go to every game home and away. Anyone who watches every minute and understands the game can see the tactics are awful. Ollie gets so much basic stuff wrong week in, week out.

As for me and football, I was alright as a kid but was never particularly suited to it athletically. I'm not the tallest and I'm slow. Switched my focus to rugby in my early teens, was always better with the oval ball and there wasn't time for both. Played a bit as an adult but the highest level I played was Worthing Premier League, and to be honest, I wasn't even good enough for that level. Bit of a Jamie Mackie type mate, zero quality but I'll put it about a bit and run around til I'm blowing out of my ar$e.

These days I don't even play 5 aside. Switched my attention to long distance running in my old age!

Did you play then mate?
              are you any good at running up hills mate?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think hes just being very stubborn with the way he wants us to play & as we all know we`re a few players short of it, with a few wingers sitting around be interesting to see him resorting to wingers and getting pav and shodipo back in, but i just think we keep struggling with a few inconsistant performances players wise and yesterday was the lot of them bar smithies.Yeah played when i was younger but as i left school got very much into the acid house scene & raving which isnt a good mix with sport very different today how food & fitness is compared to back then, id still play now at 49 if i could, id give some of them a run for there money on yesterdays performance
                So why does he not do that and give himself some breathing space and get people off his back for four or five games by trying something different

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  With out being s hitty are you suggesting that what we are currently serving up is not parking the bus and instead adventurous as I know I’m not entertained watching this same as I was not under show me the cash

JFH Football was boring and negative exactly the same as Ollies both cast from same stone
                  We`ve been a thousand tims westy, much better football than jimmys, apart from yesterday and a few others maybe, i like entertaining football and yesterday wasnt

Comment

Yeah, I didn't do any sport between the ages of 18 and 21 for the same reason mate. You don't need to do anything to battle the beer belly if you spend your whole weekend chewing your face off in a sweaty night club!

Eventually got my passion for sport and fitness back a few years later though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      are you any good at running up hills mate?
                      Ha ha........the right sort mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        So why does he not do that and give himself some breathing space and get people off his back for four or five games by trying something different
                        I agree westy as we`re deffo not consistant enough, but whos to say we`ll rip it up with wingers, players arent scoring allover anyway thats the worry isnt it, no fookers got a clue where the net is, i just hope these last two games were against decent sides and we`ll sort it out against barnsley

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          We`ve been a thousand tims westy, much better football than jimmys, apart from yesterday and a few others maybe, i like entertaining football and yesterday wasnt

In your opinion it’s more entertaining in mine it’s more the same. If you think what we have watched under ollies tenure is entertaining then I dread to think what you class as not entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Yeah, I didn't do any sport between the ages of 18 and 21 for the same reason mate. You don't need to do anything to battle the beer belly if you spend your whole weekend chewing your face off in a sweaty night club!

Eventually got my passion for sport and fitness back a few years later though!
                            Haha very true,think i was about 8 and half or 9 stone back then used to turn up on a saturday no sleep and still eeed up used to improve youre game sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              I agree westy as we`re deffo not consistant enough, but whos to say we`ll rip it up with wingers, players arent scoring allover anyway thats the worry isnt it, no fookers got a clue where the net is, i just hope these last two games were against decent sides and we`ll sort it out against barnsley
                              We might not rip it up with wingers but we will never know unless we try. What I do know is this bleeding wingback formation he plays week in week out does not suit us, does not work and only thing it is ripping is the heart out the club

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                In your opinion it’s more entertaining in mine it’s more the same. If you think what we have watched under ollies tenure is entertaining then I dread to think what you class as not entertaining
                                I go back to the early 70s through to now so know exactly what entertaining football is westy, todays footballers seem more athletes than talent tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X