Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Inigo Idiakez.
    Now this is what this thread should be about - not a constant barrage of post count names that are nothing more than that - Tarbs' post genuinely raises a name that pretty much everyone had forgotten about
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Sammy Kojoe

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Now this is what this thread should be about - not a constant barrage of post count names that are nothing more than that - Tarbs' post genuinely raises a name that pretty much everyone had forgotten about
        As far as I can recall he only played a handful of games on loan from Southampton mate. Think it was under John Gregory. Remember him being quality though. Our side was pretty pants at the time though so perhaps I'm remembering through rose tinted glasses!

Comment

• What about Danny Murphy? Not the one who played for Liverpool, little dark haired fella who played left back. Me and my mates thought he was great at the time, but he never quite cut it. Think he went on to have a half decent career in Ireland, and is now at my local club back home, Leatherhead.

Comment

• Tommy Docherty

Comment

• Karl Elsey.

Comment

• Steve Hodge

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  As far as I can recall he only played a handful of games on loan from Southampton mate. Think it was under John Gregory. Remember him being quality though. Our side was pretty pants at the time though so perhaps I'm remembering through rose tinted glasses!
                  I would never have remembered him without your prompt but, yes, those few games we had him he was head and shoulders above the dross around him IIR
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Andy Malcolm

Comment

• Arthur Longbottom

Comment

• Ray Brady

Comment

• Brian Cheesely.

Comment

• Arfur Burgerbun

Comment

• Jet
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• some have got the hump........shame really dont look at the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X