Does anyone on here want Ollie to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Another note, jimmy had a few bigger stars in his team be it they werent doing much, ollies using youngsters now and very cheap players he bought & all still very young.
    Well...not really that much different. Chery who is now replaced by Freeman. Rest were pretty similar.

Comment

One big reason i reckon jimmy went cos the football was really shocking and stayed that way, he wouldnt change anything & the performances were deteriating every game towards the end.
      The Football is really shocking now so no change and our performances are going backwards

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Another note, jimmy had a few bigger stars in his team be it they werent doing much, ollies using youngsters now and very cheap players he bought & all still very young.
      Like??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        The Football is really shocking now so no change and our performances are going backwards
        A bit harsh. It is nowhere near the standard we had with JFH....not even on the same planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          A bit harsh. It is nowhere near the standard we had with JFH....not even on the same planet.
          Bizarre to think it even is tbh
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Your're absolutely right.

Ollie isn't anywhere near as good as Jimmy.
            Whether or not you or the likes of Pinkie choose to see it is up to you but the stats clearly prove we scored more goals, won more points and lost less games under Jimmy. FACT.

Jimmy's football was way too cautious and painful to watch but at least had some structure.

Ollies football is more entertaining at times but player selection, positions and game plan are all over the place.
            Therefore failing to achieve results which I believe the squad could achieve with a better manager.

Goals and points is what actually matters. You get relegated without them!

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post

Whether or not you or the likes of Pinkie choose to see it is up to you but the stats clearly prove we scored more goals, won more points and lost less games under Jimmy. FACT.

Jimmy's football was way too cautious and painful to watch but at least had some structure.

Ollies football is more entertaining at times but player selection, positions and game plan are all over the place.
              Therefore failing to achieve results which I believe the squad could achieve with a better manager.

Lol 0-6 to newcastle at home and deteriating fast, yeah we`re conceding loads now and getting hammered every week! carry on....

Comment

Haha had some structure, what a load of rubbish, he was lost, we only knew how to sit back and the confidence had been completely drained from us, we`d have a few attacks in a game we got that bad

Comment

Haha had some structure, what a load of rubbish, he was lost, we only knew how to sit back and the confidence had been completely drained from us, we`d have a few attacks in a game we got that bad
                  Think what he's trying to say is Wollie is no better than JFH and results over 14 months and 60 odd games actually worse. They have different ways of going about things but both failed. Trouble is we are still stuck with one of them!

Comment

People have short memories when it suits. All I remember was people saying that they would rather lose an entertaining game than watch anything served up by JFH.
                    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 09-01-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

People have short memories when it suits. All I remember was people saying that they would rather lose an entertaining game than watch anything served up by JFH.
                      Within reason. Don't think any anticipated we would lose as many as we have over last 14 months including those various horrible runs. Wouldn't have JFH back and no more want Ollie in charges. Both useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Within reason. Don't think any anticipated we would lose as many as we have over last 14 months including those various horrible runs. Wouldn't have JFH back and no more want Ollie in charges. Both useless.
                        Fair point. Cannot deny the vitriol towards JFH though and his "style of play" plus anyone who reckons we were playing better football could only have seen the game against Leeds and possibly the last time we beat Brentford !

Comment

• Yeah keep him on for another 2 years,Done a wonderful job here.
                          We are so wonderful to watch especially with the marvellous groundbreaking 352 we play every week.
                          I used to admire Venables but Olly outshines him in every way.
                          I literally skip down Uxbridge Road every fortnight in pure excitement,Knowing that I'll be watching pure football aka Brazil 1970.
                          I just hope Arsenal don't come in for him when Mr wenger steps aside.

Comment

• Exactly as above.

It'll all end miserably for Holloway & us. Problem is the people in charge will decide when. But it will end miserably.

We're going absolutely nowhere under this current regime.

Tick tock

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                              Yeah keep him on for another 2 years,Done a wonderful job here.
                              We are so wonderful to watch especially with the marvellous groundbreaking 352 we play every week.
                              I used to admire Venables but Olly outshines him in every way.
                              I literally skip down Uxbridge Road every fortnight in pure excitement,Knowing that I'll be watching pure football aka Brazil 1970.
                              I just hope Arsenal don't come in for him when Mr wenger steps aside.
                              Or El-Ollie as he likes to be known.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                I have a feeling people will be very sure on their feelings and concern over the situation after the Burton game next weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X