• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Not a easy time to play them!
    Getting the excuses in early

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Getting the excuses in early
      See here you go again westy, im no powder puff and shy away mate, id be itching to get at them wether there in form or not mate, just said after we need to be stepping things up now didnt i, or did that not just suit youre small agenda there son?
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

See here you go again westy, im no powder puff and shy away mate, id be itching to get at them wether there in form or not mate, just said after we need to be stepping things up now didnt i, or did that not just suit youre small agenda there son?
        You know what Pinkie i dont give a flying fu ck

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Sorry bill what was that? bit baffled there mate!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

???
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Doesn't matter what I say Bill, you're always going to try and spin it into an argument.
              I believe the bucket collections and Lee giving his transfer fee to the club is what makes this club so special; but obviously you are far happier with extra drama in your life, so jog on back to the rock you crawled under from.
              Mods this is fine is it
              I would like a reply mods before i get banned
              Of course no one's going to ban you Bill. Disagreements between mods and posters happen all the time.

Comment

One player who gets a lot of stick because of having to fill a fullback postion is Wszolek. In my opinion, his dip in form illustrates what we are doing to our players this season. He is actually a very good polish international winger. Why can`t Olli see that?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Not a easy time to play them but we`ve got to step things up now following cardiff!
                  However, Cardiff was a very good time to play them, as they were beset by injury and in the middle of a bad run. Swings and roundabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    One player who gets a lot of stick because of having to fill a fullback postion is Wszolek. In my opinion, his dip in form illustrates what we are doing to our players this season. He is actually a very good polish international winger. Why can`t Olli see that?
                    Great question Shania.

Comment

‘It’s difficult’ Arry Redknapp

Comment

no shania, no. woslek does not get stick from anyone on here. please show me one post.

woslek is a very good player but, he is being destroyed by hollowhead by playing the wingback role.

everyone recognises this, thats why no stick is used against woslek.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Of course no one's going to ban you Bill. Disagreements between mods and posters happen all the time.
                          No need to insult me though and if i did the same i would get banned

He needs to get down off his high horseand show some respect
                          especially after calling out hitman and he is admin

Comment

Aplogise Pinkie

Comment

I apologise Pinkie West Acton Gator

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks he's been ok in that role and getting better from what I've seen? His crossing has let him down at times and that is something which is surprising because that is a familiar part of what he does, he has a good engine and he's got up and down that wing well, I am ok with him as Right Wingback if that's the system we are going to use!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X