Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    A little disrepectfull to those who gave
    Doesn't matter what I say Bill, you're always going to try and spin it into an argument.
    I believe the bucket collections and Lee giving his transfer fee to the club is what makes this club so special; but obviously you are far happier with extra drama in your life, so jog on back to the rock you crawled under from.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Doesn't matter what I say Bill, you're always going to try and spin it into an argument.
      I believe the bucket collections and Lee giving his transfer fee to the club is what makes this club so special; but obviously you are far happier with extra drama in your life, so jog on back to the rock you crawled under from.
      Nice that from the admin well done take a bow.

Dont need any extra drama in my life,obviously your
      upset but dont think there is any need for that

Comment

I am not arguing im telling you its disrespectfull end of
        Get over it

Comment

The way things are going we may need to call for them buckets again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            The way things are going we may need to call for them buckets again.
            Minds are like parachutes best when open really

Think you got a hole in yours

Comment

You call out posters for giving bad names to players etc
              and then come out with that......take another bow

Comment

I genuinely fear for the club if we keep Holloway as relegation beckons

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Mods this is fine is it

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                    Right, flak shelter up.

Is he the best manager in the league? No.
                    Is there any point in sacking him halfway through the transfer window and then taking the reast of it to appoint someone,? No.

It was virtually the same tteam that lost to the franchise as won a comeback victory agains Cardiff. If he had rung the changes and played most of the academy, as some on here were suggesting then you could blame the manager, he didn't, the players just didn't perform. People were berating his soundbite about luck the other day, but we could have had a fair few yesterday if it wasn't for that.

Ollie didn't put a two yard header into the keepers arms or give the ball away with an ill judged back pass, the players did. We left any semblance of putting a few chances together until extra time. Sometimes I think that people on here would blame Ollie if they trod in dog sh*t on the way to the ground.

We have got rid of a few people on decent money who didn't fit in, and with a couple new faces in on loan or on the cheap, we could make a decent fist of the second half of the season. The youngsters who have come in of late have done really well. We aren't going to do anything much until the club is on a sound finacial footing, and we stop bringing in players who don't want to be here, neither of these things are Ollies fault. We have made mistakes in the past, and I think getting rid of Ollie now would be another.
                    Bang on pal, exactly what ive been trying to say, theyll blame him for anything when it is obvious the players let fans down yesterday!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Mods this is fine is it
                      I would like a reply mods before i get banned

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Bang on pal, exactly what ive been trying to say, theyll blame him for anything when it is obvious the players let fans down yesterday!
                        Is that the case every time we are rubbish then? Which to be fair is the majority of matches!

Comment

Its not about yesterday is it Cyclops? FFS 60 odd games and he's 17-30.... Absolute awful record.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Its not about yesterday is it Cyclops? FFS 60 odd games and he's 17-30.... Absolute awful record.
                            Hopefully ill come back to this after burton cyclops lol

Comment

Hopefully ill come back to this after burton cyclops lol
                              Hope so mate, we need the points.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Hope so mate, we need the points.
                                Not a easy time to play them but we`ve got to step things up now following cardiff!

Comment

Working...
                                X