No announcement yet.

Mr Hughes sacked..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think chaz and southampton are over now as well. Would be very suprised if he isnt moved on in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      How poetic it would be for both Stoke and Southampton to get relegated together! Great job Hughesy even by your standards.
      Quick, move him on, make it all three clubs in one season!

Comment

Is Sparky now the manager of Soton.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Is Sparky now the manager of Soton.
          Surprised me too! How could an aspiring club like Soton fall for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            How poetic it would be for both Stoke and Southampton to get relegated together! Great job Hughesy even by your standards.
            Is there some way Man City could squeeze into the mix?

Comment

Let the bottom three be a lesson it was change for change sake and where has it got them that's why I've always said Holloway warts and all should see the season out

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Let the bottom three be a lesson it was change for change sake and where has it got them that's why I've always said Holloway warts and all should see the season out
                TBF I'd prefer warts.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  TBF I'd prefer warts.
                  That's the point isn't it? You've got the warts with IH

Comment

Any chance of Mr Personality taking over at Chelsea for next season? No, sadly. We were well and truly mugged off by him and Redknapp, my two most hated Rs managers,ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                      Surprised me too! How could an aspiring club like Soton fall for him!
                      Or even get involved in a relegation battle. A few sesons ago it seemed like they were an aspiring top six club. Back on topic, it has to be said that Stoke during last summer sold their best striker without replacing him I think.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Or even get involved in a relegation battle. A few sesons ago it seemed like they were an aspiring top six club. Back on topic, it has to be said that Stoke during last summer sold their best striker without replacing him I think.
                        Always struck me as a very well run club Southampton. Their last 2 managerial appointments haven't been great though. Think they came under new ownership a couple of seasons back, perhaps that is where it went wrong? Decent club with a good history. Would far rather see them in the Premier League than the likes of Fulham or Cardiff!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Always struck me as a very well run club Southampton. Their last 2 managerial appointments haven't been great though. Think they came under new ownership a couple of seasons back, perhaps that is where it went wrong? Decent club with a good history. Would far rather see them in the Premier League than the likes of Fulham or Cardiff!
                          Ok, that could be the explanation.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

That's a huge deflating defeat for Southampton

Be surprised if they bounce back from that

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Think the daughter took over after her father died rather than new ownership. Granted her appointments have been poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                                Think the daughter took over after her father died rather than new ownership. Granted her appointments have been poor.
                                Was that before the foreign lot that took over and binned Adkins? I recall a big deal being made of it at the time. Replaced him with Pochettino.

Swansea, Huddersfield and palace wins today would push Southampton and Stoke closer to relegation.

Comment

Working...
                                X