Time for a truce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    pinks mate even you gotta admit we've been very poor lately. i was vocal as one of ollies supporters up until recently as i could see improvements but its like ollie has hit a wall and can't come up with a game plan, we pick up points through luck more than anything. we started off pretty well and even when we lost a game i was still happy as we'd given it our all but now we look nervous and with no fight. no idea whats happened to the team but ollies doing a terrible job now all things considered and when you think of what another manager could do here it really shows how inept ollie has become. someone like simon grayson could work wonders with our team but ollie won't, i've lost faith in him. last night was a crap game to watch and ollies comments at the end are ludicrous especially when you take into account our past 3 games lack lustre performances
    Hey! nervous with no fight??!! so what was that last night, it wasnt either, we was unlucky with decisions so sorry corbs disagree with you mate, its a long season and everyone knows we`ll hit rough patches on and off, ill say same as always said, you dont panic and dust yerself off and onto the next one! and thats football, you take it to heart too much with over analyising on everything, the next couple of games could be completely different again & the league table!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pinkie is back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
        Pinkie is back!!!
        With all guns blazing. Thanks to the brilliant 92nd and 94th minutes. Plus his hero coating off the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Ok route i agree with you there, and yes he should of acted more professionally, but hes a human at the end of the day & with some of us if you get negativity of some, its only natural to fight back, thats the way things are, im exactly the same as probably most people! hes under alot of pressure and every now & then people do snap!
          He's the one responsible for putting himself under pressure mate. Poor team selections, poor tactics, poor performances, poor results. Need I go on?

Picking players in their best positions even if it means leaving some out, picking a system to fit the players available rather than trying to shoehorn his favourites into a system that makes them less effective would produce better and more entertaining football. It may not miraculously turn every poor result into a win, but it could hardly produce worse results. And it certainly wouldn't have irritated the fans as much as he has.

Comment

Of course Pinkie, you have shown no disrespect shown to any poster who thinks Holloway is useless, we are all Muppets !!

I think that was your grown up response to anyway who dares to criticise the King

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Of course Pinkie, you have shown no disrespect shown to any poster who thinks Holloway is useless, we are all Muppets !!

I think that was your grown up response to anyway who dares to criticise the King
              I hadnt said that to you or implied youre stupid or a kid have i?! and yes the overeaction on here by some are like muppets in my opinion, its a shame we didnt get a late two goals to draw so it would of been better on here, oh hold on lol

Comment

Erm when you come onto this board one of the first of a few threads titled "is ollies time up!" or very simular and that was before last nights game, its like another teams board on here, its pathetic it really is! and hope once again we use last night for a springboard for the preston game to move on, then all these negative posts and threads will look even more pathetic!

Comment

I hadnt said that to you or implied youre stupid or a kid have i?! and yes the overeaction on here by some are like muppets in my opinion, its a shame we didnt get a late two goals to draw so it would of been better on here, oh hold on lol
                  No muppet is fine, very complimentary, at 49 you must like me have seen some right old crap over the years, mostly due to a poor squad of players, however this time I feel with obvious weaknesses especially upfront, that this is a ok squad that is being wasted by a fairly clueless manager and assistant.

Comment

Cant believe i have a look on here & said muppets are all still at it, anybody would think they support another club when you look on here, truelly embarrising and never seen anything like it, i loved seeing us comeback last night and got what we deserved but anybody would think youve walked onto a brentford website with the way some here seem to be fuming lol, can see exactly why ollie reacted how he did, same as looking on here to supposed qpr fans who seem furious we drew and did a great comeback! truelly shocking moaning about ollies reactions instead of chuffed with the comeback, great fighting spirit! uuurrrsss
                    Pinkie, you can still be over the moon with 2 goals in injury time but still think he’s bloody useless. I support qpr not the Ian Holloway show

Comment

No muppet is fine, very complimentary, at 49 you must like me have seen some right old crap over the years, mostly due to a poor squad of players, however this time I feel with obvious weaknesses especially upfront, that this is a ok squad that is being wasted by a fairly clueless manager and assistant.
                      I have seen plenty of rubbish over the years and we are a young squad so expect us to come short every now & then tbh, its not a easy league asin competative, and youll go on bad runs aswell as good ones, we know we`re short on a few quality players so we have to make do with a few, thats how i see it, and its a big improvement on what we`ve had in the last few years, and you can see the players are most definately playing for the shirt and manager! for me im happy with what we`re doing, i just hope ollie doesnt get too much stick that ends up him having had enough!

Comment

I have seen plenty of rubbish over the years and we are a young squad so expect us to come short every now & then tbh, its not a easy league asin competative, and youll go on bad runs aswell as good ones, we know we`re short on a few quality players so we have to make do with a few, thats how i see it, and its a big improvement on what we`ve had in the last few years, and you can see the players are most definately playing for the shirt and manager! for me im happy with what we`re doing, i just hope ollie doesnt get too much stick that ends up him having had enough!
                        Please be sure to let us know when we are on one.

And he can't complain about getting stick when he deserves it.

Praise the attitude, commitment and determination of the players by all means. But don't insult the fans to cover up your own glaring shortcomings.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Please be sure to let us know when we are on one.

And he can't complain about getting stick when he deserves it.

Praise the attitude, commitment and determination of the players by all means. But don't insult the fans to cover up your own glaring shortcomings.
                          In youre opinion he deserves it, when in my opinion hes doing a difficult job with a club that was in turmoil! and doesnt deserve any stick for that even though he should of been careful of his views last night, but he loves his job and shows it by biting, & as ive said before fooking good on him, no one needs negativity when youre trying youre best!

Comment

Cant believe i have a look on here & said muppets are all still at it, anybody would think they support another club when you look on here, truelly embarrising and never seen anything like it, i loved seeing us comeback last night and got what we deserved but anybody would think youve walked onto a brentford website with the way some here seem to be fuming lol, can see exactly why ollie reacted how he did, same as looking on here to supposed qpr fans who seem furious we drew and did a great comeback! truelly shocking moaning about ollies reactions instead of chuffed with the comeback, great fighting spirit! uuurrrsss
                            Only one who should be embarrassed is Olly, i have never heard such venom from a manager against his only supporters. If you're happy with whats being served up thats great but i am not. Costs me £100.00 to watch Rangers traveling from Isle of Wight AND i have never expected us to win every game and am intelligent enough to know the bigger picture but Olly was totally out of order with his interview and he has lost the majority of Fans support. I don't leave early never had but people have a choice but to #### them off and say stay away next time was a disgrace, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                              Pinkie is back!!!
                              About time! And who can blame him after last night's chest beating, badge kissing �� extravaganza?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                About time! And who can blame him after last night's chest beating, badge kissing �� extravaganza?
                                I'm beginning to wish Nasser would post more often.

Comment

Working...
                                X