Is ollie on borrowed time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    He's mounted the scaffold and is pulling the trapdoor lever tonight.....
    Trap door sprung. By his own hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      The way he slagged off the fans tonight , he needs to be pulled over the coals for that by TF we've been paying our hard earned to watch poor football , I'm not an Ollie fan and he needs to respect the fans who turn up week in week out
      Stay and get behind the boys until the final whistle?
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• I didn't leave early and never leave early, but you don't #### off the fans that do especially when we ain't playing well, it's not his job to #### off fans his job is to get the team playing

Comment

• It's a shame that a spirited comeback by a team decimated by injury has been overshadowed by this on here tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            It's a shame that a spirited comeback by a team decimated by injury has been overshadowed by this on here tonight.
            I said the same, nobody at all seems in anyway pleased or buzzing at all after one of our best comebacks at home in years, and against one of our two closest rivals.
            As usual with Rangers, the hatred for the manager takes over any pleasure of a result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I said the same, nobody at all seems in anyway pleased or buzzing at all after one of our best comebacks at home in years, and against one of our two closest rivals.
              As usual with Rangers, the hatred for the manager takes over any pleasure of a result.
              He has caused that by his stupidity and ridiculous comments after a game that but for Smithies and Robinson we would have lost by 4 or 5. Calling out the fans after a performance like that he only has himself to blame. We pay his wages and to alienate the fans is a very risky strategy and will only end one way now, it’s now when not if !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                He has caused that by his stupidity and ridiculous comments after a game that but for Smithies and Robinson we would have lost by 4 or 5. Calling out the fans after a performance like that he only has himself to blame. We pay his wages and to alienate the fans is a very risky strategy and will only end one way now, it’s now when not if !
                I actually thought there wasn't much in that game. We needed to score first really and did hit the bar and the post. We had a great spell after Smith came on and by pushing forward conceded a goal when they hadn't been in it for 20 min. Given our injury list that was a great comeback and good point earned. To say we would have lost by 4 or 5 is harsh mate.

Comment

I actually thought there wasn't much in that game. We needed to score first really and did hit the bar and the post. We had a great spell after Smith came on and by pushing forward conceded a goal when they hadn't been in it for 20 min. Given our injury list that was a great comeback and good point earned. To say we would have lost by 4 or 5 is harsh mate.
                  Have to agree. Should also have had a penalty for a handball.

Comment

Not how I saw it mate. If they'd have gone on to score a 3rd goal there would have been no complaints on the balance of play. We're only celebrating a point cos they bottled it and their keeper has had a mare. Either way, Ollie can't behave the way he did after the match. And that is not even a point that we should be celebrating. Our long suffering fans deserve at very least a better turn out than that in our biggest derby match of the season.

I'm sick to the back teeth of this lot getting the better of us. Am I the only one who remembers Ollie giving it the bigun after the Carling Cup match? "Cant wait to see them here in the league" etc. Well if that's the best we've got Ollie, I bet they wish they could play here every week.
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 28-11-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

It's a shame that a spirited comeback by a team decimated by injury has been overshadowed by this on here tonight.
                      Well it’s perfect example of the manager not knowing when to keep his mouth shut.

Let’s not blame posters having hump with his comments and overshadowing draw (yes a draw) as it was him; he came out and kicked this off so why was he not buzzing in interview and instead chose to take fans on. If there is blame for any reaction point finger in his direction he loaded the gun

Comment

• Not usually a good thing to do have a pop at fans especially fans that have overseen 2 6 game losing runs and his team not win away for 10 months. The man is hardly in a position to challenge anyone. Great to get a result but how much he can take credit for I am not sure.

Comment

• Sylla on the right and Washington in the centre.... WTF? We nick an ultra lucky draw after being played off the park - Smithies kept us in the game AGAIN. Holloway then coats off those few Rs fans who did turn up for the game. The bloke is a gimp.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Great to get a result.
                            Or really it is great to have not lost AGAIN to Brentford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              Sylla on the right and Washington in the centre.... WTF? We nick an ultra lucky draw after being played off the park - Smithies kept us in the game AGAIN. Holloway then coats off those few Rs fans who did turn up for the game. The bloke is a gimp.
                              This!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                What I'm saying is regardless if that one incident our record under Ollie has been rank and as manager that is down to him. I suspect a half decent Championship standard manager would have done better over that period of time.
                                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yawn and yawn
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X