X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2300[/ATTACH]
    Mad ain't it?

48 hours ago everything was rosy and upbeat. 1 bad game and the knives are out for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Mad ain't it?

48 hours ago everything was rosy and upbeat. 1 bad game and the knives are out for everyone.
      Ridiculous. Manager, Players, Coaches...need to look at the big picture and not for easy scapegoats.

Comment

What is the big picture Brian? Do you not think the thread may have started after the 4-0 tonking yesterday which means 15 away without a win. I never went yesterday but would be regally pissed off if I knocked out the best part £150-£200 to watch that.

Comment

Ridiculous. Manager, Players, Coaches...need to look at the big picture and not for easy scapegoats.
          Just need to take it on the chin that this where we are in my opinion. This combination of players, coaches and manager are about good for mid-table at best, and upper end of the relegation battle at worst. Is what it is. Not great for the travelling fans that made an effort yesterday, but we are getting about what we should be realistically expecting!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            I never went yesterday but would be regally pissed off if I knocked out the best part £150-£200 to watch that.
            So would I. I think its entirely Tony's fault. Drinking beer in America while we get beat 4-0

Comment

So would I. I think its entirely Tony's fault. Drinking beer in America while we get beat 4-0
              He was at the UFC in Madison Square Gardens last night, rubbing shoulders with Dana White.

Comment

So the bigger picture as you put it is down to Fernandes being in New York getting boozed up? Not Holloway and his team overseeing a 15 away game winless run?

Comment

Tarbie. Hopefully Dana White knows his history when it comes to his involvement in sport.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a keeper who let in 4 then....

One very bad game...move on

Comment

Every single member of this forum says either mid table or bottom half or relegation battle.
                      Every single memebr as well.
                      Lose a game which we have to do more often than win a game to be a mid table, bottom of the table team and everyone goes mad.
                      Domt get it.
                      Shite performance and shite result but is anyone shocked that happened to a team whom aint won away since jesus was a child and from a team whos a bottom half club come season end?
                      Baffles me,

Comment

So the bigger picture as you put it is down to Fernandes being in New York getting boozed up? Not Holloway and his team overseeing a 15 away game winless run?
                        Bang on 73. Don't even get me started on the wages he paid Chris Samba.

Comment

Brian. That all depends on how much you think he was paid or if you actually know. Not 100k a week by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Every single member of this forum says either mid table or bottom half or relegation battle.
                            Because that is the reality of this squad. Very good at home, appaling away will equal about a mid-table finish points wise at best.

There are some on here who think we are 2 players away from being top 6 however....

Comment

Brian. That all depends on how much you think he was paid or if you actually know. Not 100k a week by the way.
                              Personally think Tony should have been at the game yesterday to give instructions and a team talk like that fantastic chairman we used to have Flavio. What a great guy he was!

Comment

Brian. First Samba and now Flavio not sure your point so on you go with whatever point you are trying to prove. 4-0 yesterday is not acceptable and punters have the right to ask questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X