Nedum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    From what I`ve seen Nedun is also prone to mistakes. IMO, we need somone better than him.
    Not sure that person is in the squad....maybe he is but he’s been in the Kings Head this afternoon

Comment

Being a defender in a lower league team must be one of the worst jobs in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
        Being a defender in a lower league team must be one of the worst jobs in the world
        How do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
          Ask Caulker, poor little thing.

Comment

There’s always an exception, thank god he’s with us

Comment

"With Ian Holloway now with the amount of time he’s spent on the pitch, he’s finally started to be represented by all the squad," Onuoha told Standard Sport.

"Obviously Saturday wasn’t brilliant to lose 4-0, but previous wins [against Sheffield United and Wolves] didn’t surprise me as much as it may have surprised other people."

Asked if the Hoops have a realistic shot of promotion this season, he responded:

"Yeah of course. I think going into any game now you know what to expect. But when everyone is pulling in the same direction, that’s when you see the really good sides.

Even though we’re 15th now, I think points-wise and situation-wise, for me personally, you’d want to be higher now but it’s all about where you finish at the end of the season.”

Read more: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3684506.html

Comment

I go to most games and can honestly say I can't see Ned coming to our rescue ! Who's place would he take Robo's Baptise ? Tho he might help out at right back for the rest of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Robinson needs to be first name on the team sheet.
                  Spot on he's had 1 error in there reads game very well. Also scowen for me as Captain guys a silent assassin best we've had as a back four protection since ollie

Comment

Maybe we should play Ned as a striker as he has been responsible for more goals than Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Maybe we should play Ned as a striker as he has been responsible for more goals than Washington.
                      Could see Ollie going for that. Georges Santos all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        "With Ian Holloway now with the amount of time he’s spent on the pitch, he’s finally started to be represented by all the squad," Onuoha told Standard Sport.

"Obviously Saturday wasn’t brilliant to lose 4-0, but previous wins [against Sheffield United and Wolves] didn’t surprise me as much as it may have surprised other people."

Asked if the Hoops have a realistic shot of promotion this season, he responded:

"Yeah of course. I think going into any game now you know what to expect. But when everyone is pulling in the same direction, that’s when you see the really good sides.

Even though we’re 15th now, I think points-wise and situation-wise, for me personally, you’d want to be higher now but it’s all about where you finish at the end of the season.”

Read more: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3684506.html
                        The usual rolled out spiel in fairness.

Cliche's all over the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          The usual rolled out spiel in fairness.

Cliche's all over the shop.
                          Yes, apart from the first sentence which I can't make head or tail of. It's either a typo or he had a brain fart.

Comment

Yes, apart from the first sentence which I can't make head or tail of. It's either a typo or he had a brain fart.
                            Yea that's a mystery that one. Maybe he was sloshed or the journo was high on spice.

Comment

The team are all now completely gelled and proficient in Ollie speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                Keep nervous well away from this team.

Doing ok without him, don't concede a lot & time for younger, better players to play, grow and progress in the first team.

Genuine question.

After a 4-0 tonking, would you keep it the same against Villa or would you change it up a bit (say if Onuha or Hall was fit)?

Comment

Working...
                                X