No announcement yet.

QPR offer aledgedly accepted for Bright Osayi-Samuel -- Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That will disappoint a few on here he would have preferred to have something to be critical of the club about.

Don't worry, only banter

Comment

QPR have successfully completed the signing of promising young midfielder Bright Osayi-Samuel from Blackpool for an undisclosed fee, with the 19 year-old penning a three-year deal.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-blackpool/://
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Get in. Nice one.

Comment

Moaners where are you

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Moaners where are you

Don't antagonize them westy
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Hits you must take a break from anything QPR for your own sanity. If the club owner is causing you so much turmoil you need a break.

How did you feel about the club when the buckets were being handed out a few years back? Some would say we were badly run back then and as close to going out of business as you could get.

I'm sure you're a decent chap really but you must chill a bit

#takeabreak
              #itcouldbeverymuchworse
              #ilovemyclub
              #takeachillpill
              #hitsisalovelyfellareally

your probably right mate. think i overdosed on the deadline day.

intend to chill out now until next weekend

#whatevertheseason
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                breaking news: we've signed him!
                #GETWING

Sorry, couldn't resist
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  your probably right mate. think i overdosed on the deadline day.

intend to chill out now until next weekend

#whatevertheseason
                  I get the whole anger and we still should of signed another centre half to keep nedum out of the side but your aggressive nature towards Tony has been harsh considering after all that was said he was speaking the truth about 1 more in. I think you've pissed a few posters off on here which does include me. Do the right thing and apologize to tony via tweeter and paste it on this message board. I know you have morals so I hope you word it well. Good luck and I am sure he will accept the apology. Good man
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Raw but exciting signing. Could go to the top this lad has all the ability let's hope he fulfills it

Comment

Open up my eager eyes
                      Cause He's Mr BrightOsayi

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I get the whole anger and we still should of signed another centre half to keep nedum out of the side but your aggressive nature towards Tony has been harsh considering after all that was said he was speaking the truth about 1 more in. I think you've pissed a few posters off on here which does include me. Do the right thing and apologize to tony via tweeter and paste it on this message board. I know you have morals so I hope you word it well. Good luck and I am sure he will accept the apology. Good man
                        Hits please tell me it wasn't people like you he was referring to when tony mentioned receiving abuse? If so that's disgusting mate. If you can't see that we are moving in the right direction then there is something wrong with You! We may not have great defenders but we have 11 and a bloated squad mate think logically!. That position will be addressed come January and the summer give the scouts time to adress situation and find suitable replacements! What you want us to to pay over the odds and panic buy defenders? Onuoha caulker perch Robinson all out of contract in summer you think they will likely get new deals? I don't. So relax enjoy the fact we have great team spirit some decent young players who need our support and are actually playing some nice footy. I know tony makes mistakes but he's trying to rectify them and getting abuse won't help. You rsssss

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

What do you think, will he be in our match day team sheet this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              What do you think, will he be in our match day team sheet this season?
                              Of course! More options mean more tinkering by Ollie, so he'll get his chance at some point.

Comment

First team or U23s either way a very welcome to Mr Bright Osayi-Samuel

Comment

Working...
                                X