Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Gordon bennett stanis you do n arf go on mate, it was one game
    Whilst I don't agree with the magnitude of stanis' comments, all the good will Ollie has earned back from the fans this season has been damaged last night I'm sure.

Not heavily, but we could have done with not being so #### poor
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      I dont get shocked when the under 23s lose, nor do i care.
      That cup is no different imho.
      Yeah would of been fun and different to win and bein the next round, but it really doesnt matter that we aint.
      Why enter then

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
        it doesn't take a lot for atmosphere to turn toxic ,a lot of spoilt fans demand instant success
        For the amount a ST is at our gaff some may feel they have the right to demand instant success!

Dress it up as you want to me, it still don't change the fact we lost to Brentford at home, 4-1 - whatever game it is I don't care.
        Last edited by West London is Rss; 23-08-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          The point is that although they may pick up a point at Cardiff, the long term morale and feelgood factor at the club is nearly always lost for yet another season.
          Yeah you are right......I've had it with this season......written off the upcoming 42 games and FA Cup already because last night killed my feelgood mojo

Comment

it doesn't take a lot for atmosphere to turn toxic ,a lot of spoilt fans demand instant success

Instant success? Not wanting to get tanked at home 1-4 instant success?? LOL... Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
              Whilst I don't agree with the magnitude of stanis' comments, all the good will Ollie has earned back from the fans this season has been damaged last night I'm sure.

Not heavily, but we could have done with not being so #### poor
              This. For me any rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Why enter then
                Its compulsory.

Comment

Going 0-3 down in 30 mins at home to the local rivals is unlikely to get the few Rs fans that showed up bouncing in the stands now is it? That was garbage last night. Utter filth to watch.

Comment

• And why charge fans for tickets?

Comment

• Keep it up ollie and the boys
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Naturally happier. Poor subs today though. And not that strong down the left...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Naturally happier. Poor subs today though. And not that strong down the left...

Didnt get to see the game or hear but bet he rested some with the millwall game coming up 77! just a thought
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Keep it up ollie and the boys
                            This. We battered Ipswich today and the 2-1 score line flatters them. Baptiste my MotM. Bring on the south London scum on Tuesday night! COYRs!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              This. We battered Ipswich today and the 2-1 score line flatters them. Baptiste my MotM. Bring on the south London scum on Tuesday night! COYRs!!!!
                              Cant condone expressions like " South London scum " !
                              But if we play like today against Wall , i`m confident we`ll proper d ick on them
                              Trust me no one wants this more than me , i work with so many Millwall boys , getting one up on them means much more to me than the likes of Brentford
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                                Cant condone expressions like " South London scum " !
                                But if we play like today against Wall , i`m confident we`ll proper d ick on them
                                Trust me no one wants this more than me , i work with so many Millwall boys , getting one up on them means much more to me than the likes of Brentford
                                If they want to hurt us they will.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X