Omar Bogle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    ok, i will answer this question with a question.

who is in possession with that 14 odd million pound?
    Players salaries, Staff salaries, deferred payments to other clubs on transfers, deferred payments to agents on transfers, maintenance and upkeep of Loftus Road and Harlington.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
      Players salaries, Staff salaries, deferred payments to other clubs on transfers, deferred payments to agents on transfers, maintenance and upkeep of Loftus Road and Harlington.........
      Stop making sense
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

say what you may, it has been said plenty of times since may that money from season ticket sales and player sales would be given to the manager to improve the squad.

where is it then?

if this were flavio or the dwarf, everyone would be up in arms.............. wheres the consistency?

tompson got bombed out for similar. why is uncle beyond reproach?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

say what you may, it has been said plenty of times since may that money from season ticket sales and player sales would be given to the manager to improve the squad.

where is it then?

if this were flavio or the dwarf, everyone would be up in arms.............. wheres the consistency?

Perhaps the money has been tied up in the FFP case?

Perhaps the money is already spent on players waiting to pass their medicals or agree personal terms before they are announced?

You seem to be certain that they are just taking the money and lining their own pockets?

And I think the Fernandes / Briatore comparison is a bit silly. Fernandes, for all his faults, cares. Briatore did not. If Fernandes read your posts he wouldn't threaten to take away your season ticket and ban you, unlike Flav
          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

where is it then?

You know Fabio and the dwarf had their own minds ! We all know what he's like he'll listen to anyone he's star struck with blame the people he's getting bum advice from

Comment

• If we can't afford the 800k fee then we really are up in the creek...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                Perhaps the money has been tied up in the FFP case?

Perhaps the money is already spent on players waiting to pass their medicals or agree personal terms before they are announced?

You seem to be certain that they are just taking the money and lining their own pockets?

And I think the Fernandes / Briatore comparison is a bit silly. Fernandes, for all his faults, cares. Briatore did not. If Fernandes read your posts he wouldn't threaten to take away your season ticket and ban you, unlike Flav
                To be fair I am not sure he could threaten hitman with that

Comment

theres no reason why we cannot afford it.

10 mil parachute money.

2mil from sale of players

season ticket revenue.

foolham went out yesterday and bought a striker for £5mil, and some on here are wondering if we can afford 800k!

ffs can you not see we are being taken to the cleaners.
                  net cash outflow (difference between cash received from running the club and cash spent running the club) from the 2015-16 season was £19m - that shortfall in money was funded by the owners. not sure how you think this is 'being taken to the cleaners'

Comment

Well they could have said that before the early bird S/T sales instead of we have identified the players we want aswell as back up to get them over the line early nothing like a bit of honesty

Comment

• Uncle Out has said a couple of more players will be incoming, maybe Ollie Out hasnt found the ones he wants yet.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-08-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Uncle Out has said a couple of more players will be incoming, maybe Ollie Out hasnt found the ones he wants yet.
                        Thought Bircham found them and back ups in may

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Thought Bircham found them and back ups in may
                          Yeah scowens and hoban were the two he found.

Comment

• i remember mark lazarus he was a great player
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              i remember mark lazarus he was a great player
                              Don givens was decent too

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Don givens was decent too
                                Yes, £40,000 from Luton, then add Phil Parkes from Walsall for £18,000, and Stan cost a mere £110,000 from Carlisle

The rest is glorious history.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X