Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for the first time in years of going rangers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the first time in years of going rangers..

since i was six - im now 22. ive never seen us play better football and play another team off the park.

no-hype machine here if you wasnt there you missed us totally dominate and make preston look silly.

the atmosphere picked up during second half after steward issues in r block.

that was the best 90 mins footy ive seen from us in all my years of going qpr.

but i cant stress more that wasnt over hyped.. we play like that every week we will go up easy.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

In 92/93 (I think) I watched us play Everton off the park at Goodison Park and beat them 3-0 with Bradley Allen scoring a real strikers hat trick.

Clive Wilson went on record as saying on Petes latest it was best team performance he had played in for us. Think we score a goal that day which involved 20+ passes, unfortunately I was one of about 200 Rangers fans there that day.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 18-10-2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

UNDER LDC, brushing aside stoke 3-0 to name one at home...good footy then

we have had some wonderful teams over the yrs but agree yesterday was inspiring, enjoyable..a good game v a good team
      goals aplenty and chances and 110% from every player
      i mean stewart bombing forward and getting shots in!!
      confidence and belief....more of the same.

Comment

It was fantastic. The balance was right, possibly forced onto us by injuries but who cares? We played fast neat football in midfield, and had the flair to unlock them in an Arsenal type way, if I may be so bold to suggest that.

I like Mahon in that system, and I love how the defence kept the ball for us, and didn't clear randomly. Ramage was shaky first half with his distribution but improved. And please nobody criticise Borrowdale anymore, you really don't have a clue about football if you do. It drives me nuts when people do. He hasn't had a bad game that I have seen for us.

Faurlin is improving a lot. He has that magnet-like ability in the centre, where the ball seems to just fall to him. If he can improve his final third passing, he will be a brilliant player, as that is the area he is weakest in, any type of killer pass usually misses.

Buzz was my MOM. Simply way too good for Preston, and for this division.

Comment

We are started to play like a team. We have many talented Individuals and yet you get no-where if they think of themselves. Some things have clicked recently and they are playing with smiles on faces and don't mind someone else getting credit, as they know it might be them in another game. I'm delighted for Tarrabt yesterday and now hopefully he goes on a roll. He has another 13 goals to get
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i went to that game was blinding think we had few more up there though
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Cant wait for a full house and get behind the team.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

gianni is the greatest ever

gianni is the greatest ever,hes another alex fergusion

Comment

I have so much time for Gianni and I really think people should show him the respect he deserves. A gent and a great servant to this club. Without him I doubt we would have a team to support. He could sell ice to the eskimo's
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It was a terrific display from the lads, great, great, football. Personally, I want to say thanks to Jim Magilton and John Gorman for making my visits to Loftus Rd more pleasurable. Roll on tuesday.

Comment

I'm getting the same tingle's as i used to get with the team of the seventies, thought i would never get thet again.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

i am so glad that i am going to work tomorrow,not school,because in 1976 i gave it large,and when Wolves capitulated against liverpool,I got slaughtered by all the chel****,####,spuds,foolham,wet spam at school.

tomorrow i will be a proud proud QPR fan against the the Wet Spam and Chel**** muppets in my office.

Comment

Come on its great to be excited but lets not go overboard because if we fail to beat Reading it will be like a morgue on here. We are doing really well but to somehow say we are playing the best Rangers football since we came within a whisker of being the kings of England is a bit over the top - Venables and Francis both build teams that finished around 4th/5th in the top flight. Long way to go before a team 10th in the second tier can be spoken of in the same breath as that, let along the Francis/ Bowles team.
                          Not being negative, loving the mood but just don't want expectations to go so high that everyone after Reading is sitting around slitting wrists while listening to Leonard Cohen...

Comment

Working...
                          X