Fck Fulham. Hope they lose Cairney and Sessegnon in the summer as well....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Foolham
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Ok i get you dont mind fulham . Thing is ,loads of us cant stand them .My point is as my post states?
Personally I don't class Fulham as an out and out rival - never have done, never will. There is just something missing that makes them an out and and out rival to me. Always thought they were a decent family club who no-one can really hate. Just cause they are down the road from us doesn't mean I have to hate them.
I certainly have no-where near as much animosity to any club like I do Chelsea.
What i dont get is why you keep feeling the need to remind fellow QPR fans ,how much better fulham are than us .Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and TrainersComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
But ... they are? Dont get whats wrong with what west london is saying tbh, i love qpr as much as the next fan but wont get defensive if someone says we're crap (we are) as theres enough bloody posts on here saying that same thing!Comment
-
OK I see where this is going, not going to get into pettiness over it and seemingly confuse you over the simplest of viewpoints.
Love Rangers but as a football fan first and foremost, we aren't very good and they are, and I don't dislike a club like Fulham no matter how close geographically.Comment
-
Your right there is no need for this to become petty , and your also right that i`m confused ,not that fulham play better football than us and we all know you don`t dislike them ( quite the opposite it would seem ) ,but why you feel the need to keep mentioning just how good fulham are compared to us , that`s the confusing bit.OK I see where this is going, not going to get into pettiness over it and seemingly confuse you over the simplest of viewpoints.
Love Rangers but as a football fan first and foremost, we aren't very good and they are, and I don't dislike a club like Fulham no matter how close geographically.
Fourth time BTW
Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and TrainersComment
-
Looking forward to tonights semi final. Last nights was a good watch.
Toughie though cos i think Chaz is getting his first start since December on the other channel.Comment
-
Comment