Reading is a must win and here is why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading is a must win and here is why

It would appear not one team above us is playing against each other on Tuesday night.

Tuesday, 20 October 2009
    Blackpool v Sheff Utd, 19:45
    Bristol City v Plymouth, 19:45
    Cardiff v Coventry, 19:45
    Doncaster v Peterborough, 19:45
    Ipswich v Watford, 19:45
    Leicester v Crystal Palace, 19:45
    Middlesbrough v Derby, 20:00
    Nottm Forest v Barnsley, 19:45
    QPR v Reading, 20:00
    S****horpe v Newcastle, 19:45
    Sheff Wed v Preston, 19:45
    West Brom v Swansea, 19:45

take your point mate but we have a habit of mucking up 'after the lord mayors show'..........hope im wrong!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i agree with facto.we have bad habits

Comment

When was the last time we won on saturday then on the following tuesday?? This is great opportunity to do it n i am confident we will.
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

no such thing as a must win game at this stage of the season in the most competative league around.

We are 3 points from 3rd and 3 points from 19th and every game has 3 points to play for.

Must win games only happen later in the season, or in the prem where there is no competition except between a select few teams.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Trying to keep my feet on the ground but one thing I am looking at is we now have the ability to win away from home which now makes us contenders to go up IMO.

We will stuff Reading I'm certain off that because if there is one thing I have learnt from the Barnsley and Prestons games is JM does not allow us to sit back on a lead.....we could end up going unbeaten at home this season . We have bounced back from Swansea emphatically, we are in form and scoring goals....no wait I meant sublime goals at times for fun.

The decision what needed to be made today was dropping Vine for Taarabt and JM followed through, have faith as I'm expecting a corker on Tuesday night with a good atmosphere.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-10-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Good point, we're still unbeaten at home. See no reason why we cant maintain that all season.

Comment

Too true, we have a bad habit of messing up after a grea performance, but we have been pretty consistent lately and even against Swansea we would have beaten them with 11 men, we are playing with so much confidence
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'd temper our expectations with 7 words:

Andy Hall is the ref on Tuesday.
                  We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

exciting times in w12,but we all no we aint consistent.but the way the fake hoops are playing and with jims magnifeicent leadership thats 3 in the bag.i predicted 5 pts on the 4.today an easy 3 .so ive already mugged meself
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                    X