No announcement yet.

What has happened to Morrison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't done any training sessions with him or talked to him or the coaches so don't really know.

I would guess he isn't fit enough yet, but only guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      Hes had his chance, literally we were his last chance of properly salvaging his career and i'm sure he knows that. Hasnt changed him though, hes still an idiot with a bad attitude and inevitably always will be despite his talent. Hes got 6 or so games to turn it around and if he doesnt then he can go off to the mls
      Agree with this. This loan stint was last chance saloon at this level for Morrison and he couldn't even get himself fit to play. Let him go waste his career with his rudeboy mates. Can't help someone who doesn't want to help himself!

Comment

Not overly arsed about him staying/leaving. Hasn't shown anything in the handful of games he's played, and he's clearly not bothered. Granted he immense skill, but he hasn't shown it for almost 4 years now.

Comment

If he`d only had CW`s attitute, To be honest, I hope he doesn`t end up like Robin Friday.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Heard rumblings a few weeks back that they weren't happy with him, think he's had his chance didn't pill up any trees in his few cameo appearances MOVE ON,

Comment

I thought he got injured playing for the Under23s.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I thought he got injured playing for the Under23s.
                Yeah. Thats the story.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...aston-12835366

Comment

Everyone got far too excited when he arrived, Wigan passed on him because they thought he was incapable of staying fit.

The real problem is we still don't have anything resembling a 10, someone who can find that bit of space. Still no real class. This has been going on since Adel's best days.We can shift the piano, but we still haven't got anyone who can play a tune. And without quality we wont be going far. Pretty simple really.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Everyone got far too excited when he arrived, Wigan passed on him because they thought he was incapable of staying fit.

The real problem is we still don't have anything resembling a 10, someone who can find that bit of space. Still no real class. This has been going on since Adel's best days.We can shift the piano, but we still haven't got anyone who can play a tune. And without quality we wont be going far. Pretty simple really.
                    Thats the problem like you said. I can get why we brought him in and i supported it too, ravel is a quality player who with the right attitude could have salvaged his career with us and gone on to play for england imo. Sadly for us and him though hes an idiot.
                    Hopefully freeman will fill that piano player role, hes been great so far

Comment

Do you remember the interview he did the first time he came here on loan? He couldn't string two words together and needed constant guidance from the interviewer (Paul Morrissey I think) on even the most simplest questions.

He actually came across as though he had severe learning difficulties so if he struggled under guidance to say he was pleased to be here, just wanted to play football and looked forward to the challenge I can well believe he struggles with understanding the messages from and communicating with Holloway and his team.

Comment

Literally all we need is for him to be fit. His footballing brain is a step up from pretty much anyone in this league and his talent is second to none. He was injured and then played for the under 23's so wasn't free to play against Villa but I think it was very clear against Rotherham just how good he is when he came on. Nobody was getting near him and he was always available for a pass. That isn't the sort of thing you need to listen to a manager for. Get him fit and start him is all I think.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          . Nobody was getting near him and he was always available for a pass. .
                          They werent closing down anyone by that stage to be fair....... But Ollie wont play him unless he strips fit and stays fit, has more or less said so. Agree that with fitness can be a handful, but it is a big if.

Comment

Starting tonight.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Starting tonight.....
                              Just saw that. Kind of makes a mockery of this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Just saw that. Kind of makes a mockery of this thread!
                                Does a bit.

He'll probably score a hat trick after me slating him earlier!

Comment

Working...
                                X