No announcement yet.

Evil Les admits the truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My goodness some people here have fragile egos... The quote wasn't great, but as soon as someone says they like another club, we should get rid of them? We'd have no players if we did that ffs. Even worse is the fact that he states explicitly that the reception he gets up there is what keeps him liking it... So what do fans here do? After 3 years of already abusing him, people now want to abuse him even more.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Personally I don't care who he supports or where he goes. My only concern is how he performs for our club.

Comment

Les has always given 100% for our club, end of.

Comment

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/03/les-...castle-united/

“I go anywhere and say it, you (Newcastle)have got the best supporters in the land."

And the Newcastle love in continues..... just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/03/les-...castle-united/

“I go anywhere and say it, you (Newcastle)have got the best supporters in the land."

And the Newcastle love in continues..... just saying.
            The guy is à complete pleb.

"Newcastle supporters are the best".

Just fark off numpty.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What exactly is he doing wrong am i missing something?? Im sure people jump on him simply coz they dont like him, i absolutely guarente that if ollie said that no one would care!!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                What exactly is he doing wrong am i missing something?? Im sure people jump on him simply coz they dont like him, i absolutely guarente that if ollie said that no one would care!!
                Not jumping him but as stated previously think it's idiotic to keep praising Newcastle and their fans while at another championship club.

Comment

Can tell there's been no football for a couple of weeks

Let it go ffs

Comment

Truth of the matter is, Les Ferdinand was discovered and made by QPR.
                    Every player that has a great career started by a fairly small club (or even a big club for that matter), always states their love and loyalty to that club.
                    Except Les, who actually works back at his first ever club again.
                    Thats it for me.

Comment

It would be nice if his fondest memories were of QPR, but when he was at Newcastle they came incredibly close to winning the league, and this is something that never happened whilst he was at QPR. In his new role, he has been subjected to abuse (some of it perhaps merited, some not) and I don't really have a problem with his comments.
                      He is doing an ok job at the moment, and hopefully he and Olly can work hand in hand and do an excellent job. If this happens then he deserves the praise that will come his way, and then hopefully he won't prefer Newcastle supporters!

Comment

2 parts to this in my view. Whilst his first 2 managerial appointments were in my view shocking, the pick of Holloway plus the players (young, hungry and talented in most cases) has been encouraging. Therefore in my view he has done very well for us in his role.

However, I had presumed he got the job because QPR was his club as we wanted to bring "QPR men" into the club. That for me was (and can be) the only reason he got the job in the first place given his complete lack of experience. So, in my view we got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          The guy is à complete pleb.

"Newcastle supporters are the best".

Just fark off numpty.
                          Is he wrong though? I don't think so. Newcastle fans are some of the best in the country.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Is he wrong though? I don't think so. Newcastle fans are some of the best in the country.
                            No I wouldn't disagree but neither would I be stupid enough to say it while at a championship rival.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              No I wouldn't disagree but neither would I be stupid enough to say it while at a championship rival.
                              Exactly. It's just undiplomatic and poor PR, especially coming from our DoF.

I think he's just made these comments in naivety, without really thinking through their consequences. Again it just highlights his inexperience in the job and that he clearly still has much to learn.

Comment

Hardly a rival are they? We aren't even close to their level.
                                Anyway, I reckon a mountain has been made out of a molehill by the usuals, who have had nothing to moan about the last few months and would jump on anything at all for a little bit of a moan.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2