Birmingham huge game now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Thankfully they won the Fulham game as otherwise we all know exactly what would happen, no wins in 13 games and then us :-)
    Exactly!!! All out attack Saturday and hopefully get a result for a change against a two bob club on the fall..
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - Played 47, won 13, drew 19, lost 15, win% 27.7
      Ian Holloway - Played 16, won 4, drew 2, lost 10, win% 25.00

Yeah you're right mate.......miles better ain't he?!!
      Illustrating perfectly the short term view so prevalent these days. How about giving him a decent amount of games?

Comment

We need to stop the rot and win a game and with Wigan on the Tuesday this makes Saturday a massive game. Another unlucky loss and suddenly Wigan will look at us and fancy their chances.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Illustrating perfectly the short term view so prevalent these days. How about giving him a decent amount of games?
          Just to reiterate, not calling for the managers head, also not saying we shouldn't have sacked Jimmy. All I was responding to was an earlier post on this thread about Ollie being "miles better" than Jimmy and pointing out that really isn't the case. If you are being brutally honest about things, both have been very poor although on points per game, Ollie is marginally worse that Jimmy at the same point of his QPR career!

Comment

VS Brum start Mackie with plan to bring Ravel on.

Start Goss and Freeman.

Drop Mass and Manning.

Alex

Furlong Hall Lynch Bidwell

Pawel Goss Freeman

Mackie

Smith Wash

With Hall moving into midfield when pressing up the pitch to break up attacks.

Mackie given instructions to be a pain in the ass, run and shout till half time, Ravel coming on.

Wash for Manning when we are 3-0 up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              We need to stop the rot and win a game and with Wigan on the Tuesday this makes Saturday a massive game. Another unlucky loss and suddenly Wigan will look at us and fancy their chances.
              There is no "suddenly " about it,they will fancy their chances of beating us ,of course they will,why wouldn't they after we lost to Rotherham, Blackburn and Burton, our record agains our rivals is awful, we so badly need to get a win on Saturday to end our winless run .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                There is no "suddenly " about it,they will fancy their chances of beating us ,of course they will,why wouldn't they after we lost to Rotherham, Blackburn and Burton, our record agains our rivals is awful, we so badly need to get a win on Saturday to end our winless run .
                Been positive for the most part, Still stand behind Ollie and what is happening. But results wise, you couldn't be more on point, we lose the next two and I'm actually thinking relegation. Especially if other results go against us. Confidence will be shot.

But, we won't, we are a good side, we are putting games together and creating chances. We just need to get some of the chances in the net and want it more than Brum and Wigan, enough to see out the game and give 110% until we're on the bus back to London.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Just to reiterate, not calling for the managers head, also not saying we shouldn't have sacked Jimmy. All I was responding to was an earlier post on this thread about Ollie being "miles better" than Jimmy and pointing out that really isn't the case. If you are being brutally honest about things, both have been very poor although on points per game, Ollie is marginally worse that Jimmy at the same point of his QPR career!

Another way of looking at that is, we`re work in progress whereas jimmy wasnt after over a season of being here, also he put parked the bus so he will have less defeats whereas we try to win games now! those stats will turn more into wins soon
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Do you think we can afford to be a work in progress team in the position we are in? No issue if we were 12-15 points clear of the drop but not where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Do you think we can afford to be a work in progress team in the position we are in? No issue if we were 12-15 points clear of the drop but not where we are.
                      1973 we have actually a very good team, I am shocked with the negativity. I can see us finishing mid table let alone be involved in a relegation battle. Yes we need to start taking our chances but we have exciting players that will get rewarded for their play.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We Are, In flashes there is definitely promise and certainly better than the 1st half of the season but we are in a results business and the results say we are in a relegation scrap and before anyone suggests it we are not too good to go down.

Comment

Same as you weare, we seem to have a hell of a lot of negativity around, yet we`ve the makings of a cracking team thats only going to get better!

Comment

Beat Birmingham and Wigan on Tuesday and I'd love to see how many Holloway out polls go up on here

Comment

You mean if we get beat mush?

Comment

If we win both games then we should all be happy as QPR as a club are far more important than Ollie the manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X