Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    sorry for trunking in Kev, but you are correct, Harold was a Huddersfield fan
    I think the actor Patrick Stewart (Star Trek character Jean Luc Picard) is a Terriers fan aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      welcome , hope u lose to us but would love to see u go up
      Cheers 72bus. Would really like to beat you on Saturday, not just to keep our promotion push going, but because at the start of the season Holloway (along with most other lazy TV pundits) predicted us to get relegated. He did no research into the players we signed during the summer and just thought Town struggle every year so they will probably go down. Be nice to see him eat some humble pie!

Nothing against QPR and hope its an entertaining match whatever the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier66 View Post
        Cheers 72bus. Would really like to beat you on Saturday, not just to keep our promotion push going, but because at the start of the season Holloway (along with most other lazy TV pundits) predicted us to get relegated. He did no research into the players we signed during the summer and just thought Town struggle every year so they will probably go down. Be nice to see him eat some humble pie!

La parra is your only good player! Matty really? You should buy a property up there you'd get change from 5k
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Where did your manager come from out of nowhere and who found him and gave him the job. Hes doing a superb job.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            La parra is your only good player! Matty really? You should buy a property up there you'd get change from 5k
            It's obviously play time at the infants school you attend - does your headmaster know you are posting rubbish whilst queuing for school dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Where did your manager come from out of nowhere and who found him and gave him the job. Hes doing a superb job.
              Our chairman, Dean Hoyle, is forward thinking and we have people scouting Europe for talent. We've had a long spell appointing English managers who just tend to move from club to club. Hoyle recognised that we needed something different and with only a limited budget and had been tracking Wagner for a while before appointing him. It could have been a disaster signing an unknown but now looks like a masterstroke.

Also, Wagners knowledge of the German leagues has allowed us to sign players at half the cost over here (even after Brexit!).

Hoyle also made the risky decision of dropping our season ticket prices to £179 this season and we now play with 20k plus crowds every week which makes a huge difference.

Comment

Our chairman, Dean Hoyle, is forward thinking and we have people scouting Europe for talent. We've had a long spell appointing English managers who just tend to move from club to club. Hoyle recognised that we needed something different and with only a limited budget and had been tracking Wagner for a while before appointing him. It could have been a disaster signing an unknown but now looks like a masterstroke.

Also, Wagners knowledge of the German leagues has allowed us to sign players at half the cost over here (even after Brexit!).

Hoyle also made the risky decision of dropping our season ticket prices to £179 this season and we now play with 20k plus crowds every week which makes a huge difference.
                Cheers mate. Would love it if you go up. Would absolutley love it. (No Kevin Keegan)

Comment

At least we go to school down here you useless cu nt
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What an earth's got into you? Bloke's come on here friendly and in peace and you get all lairy about it. Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Cheers mate. Would love it if you go up. Would absolutley love it. (No Kevin Keegan)
                      Got to admit we've got some quality loan signings as well which have made a huge difference - Kasey Palmer & Izzy Brown from Chelsea and Aaron Mooy from Man City.

Comment

Glad to know the Greater London educational system is doing a fine job.

Comment

Were r*ped by a bunch of hud fans or something???

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
                            I think the actor Patrick Stewart (Star Trek character Jean Luc Picard) is a Terriers fan aswell.
                            as was my old man when he first come over from the emerald isle. Cracking side they had too in the 30's
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Give it a farking rest you loon.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                What an earth's got into you? Bloke's come on here friendly and in peace and you get all lairy about it. Odd.
                                I reckon weare has taken to drinking Stella, it's the only explaination.
                                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X