No announcement yet.

Holloway. Enough Is Enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was one who did not fancy Ollie initially but can see improvement especially after we lost 6 on the spin. The only gripe I would have is keep picking Furlong who is a work in progress case and we are not in a safe enough position for that to happen. Other than that I can see what he is trying to do and like his squad that he is putting together.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      The ' Luongo enough is enough' was started about a minute after the final whistle vesps mate.

And 77 the thread was a good thread in the end, it was just the title that irked. Especially when i think mass (who is very inconsistent agreed) played a massive part in that terrific performance.
      Sorry Kev , i was a bit slow on the uptake there
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Ollie's record since his return along lines of 4-1-10. That is not progress.

We still struggle to score and leak goals.

As per my previous post think would be wrong to sack him as would be yet more disruption and ridicule but to say he has been a good appointment do not agree. I am just hoping new signings settle in and we can improve sufficiently we stay in this division. That said was reasonably happy with our signings in summer and that didn't pan out great!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Ollie's record since his return along lines of 4-1-10. That is not progress.

We still struggle to score and leak goals.

As per my previous post think would be wrong to sack him as would be yet more disruption and ridicule but to say he has been a good appointment do not agree. I am just hoping new signings settle in and we can improve sufficiently we stay in this division. That said was reasonably happy with our signings in summer and that didn't pan out great!
          Progress isn't just about winning matches. The team is playing better though not always getting the results. Most significantly we now have an honest manager as opposed to the scumbag we had before.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Progress isn't just about winning matches. The team is playing better though not always getting the results. Most significantly we now have an honest manager as opposed to the scumbag we had before.
            I think we all like Ollie but that doesn't necessarily translate into points. I liked him last time but in my view we parted company at the right time. He had started to lose it.

Progress is not only about results (although ultimately that is most important thing) but we are still leaking goals and not scoring enough. It was only a week ago we were dire and losing at home to Burton and only one point out of last nine. A bit of Ollie chest beating does little for me.

JFH conducted himself fine, just didn't work out, so scumbag a little strong.

With any luck you are right and I am being unnecessarily pessimistic.

Comment

And in games now we fancy our chances in every single game, also we dont have that problem so much if we go a goal down we dont cave in! and we`re not getting hammered anymore! why fans want ollie out after the absolute rubbish we had under jimmys baffling, but theyll moan at the slightest thing i suppose!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                I think we all like Ollie but that doesn't necessarily translate into points. I liked him last time but in my view we parted company at the right time. He had started to lose it.

Progress is not only about results (although ultimately that is most important thing) but we are still leaking goals and not scoring enough. It was only a week ago we were dire and losing at home to Burton and only one point out of last nine. A bit of Ollie chest beating does little for me.

JFH conducted himself fine, just didn't work out, so scumbag a little strong.

With any luck you are right and I am being unnecessarily pessimistic.

So what would you like then furtive? sack ollie? im intrigued!

Comment

Name a manager who could have come in and done better ?

Comment

Fur us in this situation is NOT loosing certain matches.
                    We got 2 points from Fulham and Newcastle matches loosing to Burton and Blackburn. We are now 6 points from drop zone.
                    Draw against Burton and Blackbor loosing to Fulham and Newcastle and we would be 8 points away.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Name a manager who could have come in and done better ?
                      Thats the thing i dont understand about people knocking ollie, when no other manager would of got things going in the right direction like ollie is! sack him now and we`ll be deffo spiralling for relegation and a rubbish few seasons too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Thats the thing i dont understand about people knocking ollie, when no other manager would of got things going in the right direction like ollie is! sack him now and we`ll be deffo spiralling for relegation and a rubbish few seasons too!

Comment

So glad we got ollie. BUT if we do get relegated the board listening to the fans will be totally to blame.
                          Drossball was serving us well points wise and would of kept us safe.
                          If we go down the mid season change would of been one of the worst decisions ever.
                          No other club in the world would of given Holloway a job, so he would of still been there to appoint in the summer when we had finished in mid table mediocrity
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 06-02-2017, 02:54 PM.

Comment

If we do end up going down, anyone else think Ollie should be kept on and given a chance to get us back up?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think the club should have bought Olli a routined RB. A more experieced defensive midfielder would also have been nice to have in the team. Regarding Olli I like his passion especially.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                If we do end up going down, anyone else think Ollie should be kept on and given a chance to get us back up?
                                That was a tricky question But I would yes, because he is at his best when his team really hasn`t got that much to lose?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X