No announcement yet.

Holloway. Enough Is Enough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure it was started after the final minute. I'd watched the game. And I couldn't disagree with you more. But, that's just like, er, my opinion, man...... Otherwise why have a freaking forum???

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Sure it was started after the final minute. I'd watched the game. And I couldn't disagree with you more. But, that's just like, er, my opinion, man...... Otherwise why have a freaking forum???
      Opinion is great, but 'enough is enough' ?
      Mmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Opinion is great, but 'enough is enough' ?
        Mmmmmm.
        That's how I felt. Feel. Sorry and all that. I suggested a change in title to placate you, but the mods didn't do it. It is what it is. My opinion.

Comment

Mass got hauled off for being shite and the worst player rating from WLS yesterday by the way. Should of held on three days for the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            The goal we conceded was poor defending again, I agree IH is not the one to get us going forward in the next few years, but his passion probably will help us to stay up, but beyond that I don't think so.
            lololol ill remind you when we`re doing well next season
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I did discuss this with Kev and unfortunately chaps he loves sarcasm. I did try to address this early but once he explained that it is him being himself I left it and moved away. It is a great shame because like you say tarbs, when he want to be serious and speak from the heart it gets completely lost. I actually think it's a illness that's got worse so go easy chaps
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                lololol ill remind you when we`re doing well next season
                He certainly won't be around if we're doing well, only time he ever shows up is to moan after a loss.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Generally our form under Holloway has been very poor, relegation standard. One point from last three games and losing to two of those below us not good enough. If JFH had still been in charge and we had that kind of form he would likely be lynched!

That said I do think another change of manager again so soon would likely be counterproductive so may as well give him until the end of the season and see what team looks like then. If still rubbish replace and give a new manager the summer to get team set up.

I don't expect us to get relegated (although far from out of the woods) but will be pleased if we do more than limp through.

Comment

Chin up. We could follow Coventry or orient and they proper in the brown stuff
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      He certainly won't be around if we're doing well, only time he ever shows up is to moan after a loss.
                      Have noticed that ginge when we are doing well how quiet they all go, especially after ollie started getting us to play some nice stuff, but as results are hard atm there all coming out again, seeing furtives post underneath yours here does my head in, we really have got a right bunch that have got this mentality if we`ve lost no matter how the performance is still give it the knocking of ollie! how we are supposed to improve from the crap that jimmy left us in i have no idea tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Have noticed that ginge when we are doing well how quiet they all go, especially after ollie started getting us to play some nice stuff, but as results are hard atm there all coming out again, seeing furtives post underneath yours here does my head in, we really have got a right bunch that have got this mentality if we`ve lost no matter how the performance is still give it the knocking of ollie! how we are supposed to improve from the crap that jimmy left us in i have no idea tbh!

Was dissapointed with yesterday but still wont blame ollie. Cant wait for this season to be over though...

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Generally our form under Holloway has been very poor, relegation standard. One point from last three games and losing to two of those below us not good enough. If JFH had still been in charge and we had that kind of form he would likely be lynched!

That said I do think another change of manager again so soon would likely be counterproductive so may as well give him until the end of the season and see what team looks like then. If still rubbish replace and give a new manager the summer to get team set up.

I don't expect us to get relegated (although far from out of the woods) but will be pleased if we do more than limp through.
                          Sod giving him until the end of the season. The man is turning round the club, bringing in players that potentially strengthen the team and got rid of players that font care enough.

I feel we give him the full 2 1/2 years.

Results haven't gone our way but performances have been sooooo much better.

I sometimes give up at the short termism that some on here seem to subscribe too.

Thus immediate need for gratification is a modern football phenomena and I feel is to the detriment of the game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            Sod giving him until the end of the season. The man is turning round the club, bringing in players that potentially strengthen the team and got rid of players that font care enough.

I sometimes give up at the short termism that some on here seem to subscribe too.

Thus immediate need for gratification is a modern football phenomena and I feel is to the detriment of the game itself.
                            Great post.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Couldnt agree more awin, soo ridiculas some of the stuff people are coming out with, almost like there clueless tbh! or either suffer from premature ejac

Comment

The truely anti football Incompetence comes from the F/L is the fixture list midweek program in the week of deadline day the next week no mid week game

Comment

Working...
                                X