• Show
Clear All

Good option to buy him now

Comment

http://sportwitness.co.uk/talks-star...player-summer/

Probably bo!!ocks

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        quick way of making money. sign him up now and sell him for 10 mil in the summer.

good busniess
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          quick way of making money. sign him up now and sell him for 10 mil in the summer.

good busniess
          Pavel has been great for us so far and if we got anywhere over 5m for him id be happy for us and him. Hes already too good for us i think and deserves a good career in the prem.

Loving the new qpr so far, we're playing good football that im proud of, making a profit and giving footballers a chance to make a name for themselves. Couldnt ask for more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            Pavel has been great for us so far and if we got anywhere over 5m for him id be happy for us and him. Hes already too good for us i think and deserves a good career in the prem.

Loving the new qpr so far, we're playing good football that im proud of, making a profit and giving footballers a chance to make a name for themselves. Couldnt ask for more!!!
            £5m too cheap. Deal at £10m

Comment

Fck that - keep him and challenge for promotion next season!

Comment

Yes lets give away another of our best players to Southampton .... And why 10mill, lets make it 2mill

Well we gave Austin away to them ... they probably look upon us now as a soft touch feeder club

Comment

Also even if we were to make a profit on him, i would suggest that the money would not be reinvested on players, but would go back into the owners pockets towards their deficit ..

So on that basis - Keep him i say

Comment

Mods do you not think that the initial point about Southampton coming in for him should be a thread in its own right .... just wondered

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                      Also even if we were to make a profit on him, i would suggest that the money would not be reinvested on players, but would go back into the owners pockets towards their deficit ..

So on that basis - Keep him i say
                      Pesky assett strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                        Mods do you not think that the initial point about Southampton coming in for him should be a thread in its own right .... just wondered
                        You're more than welcome to start a thread if you think it's necessary.

Comment

Look ok guys im drunk and in my state 5m seems great for him!! Maybe coz im in the mindset that we could sign 20+ players for that!!!

Comment

So going by that article,Southampton should get done for an illegal approach to a player under contract without clubs consent.

Comment

Look ok guys im drunk and in my state 5m seems great for him!! Maybe coz im in the mindset that we could sign 20+ players for that!!!
                              How do we know we never paid more than five million for him tuesday?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                How do we know we never paid more than five million for him tuesday?
                                Can you honestly see us paying more than 3m for anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X